Login

russian armor

Suggestions on Ladders

26 Sep 2013, 12:29 PM

I don't know if these additions is possible, but I think it would be cool to:

1. Be able to see the date a player last played a match. This way you can get an idea how active players are.

2. Get a diagram of the activity of a player, like hours played / day

3. maybe change the W/L-percantage to 88.5% instead of .885% (because that is ratio, not percentage)

4. position of most played games

5. It should be able to enable search player on their in-game name at least in the top 200

6. Sort the ladder on wins/losses/%/total/streak/drops/disputes

That's what I can think of now :)
30 Sep 2013, 05:13 AM

No comments or thoughts on this at all?
30 Sep 2013, 08:43 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Fine ideas, and they would be very nice to have. At the moment we are showing you everything that we get from Relic. To show more we would have to archive our database frequently, and tbh the coding effort required to do that is too much for us right now. We have requested other sorts like "top streaks" and "most total games," and hope to provide those in the future.
30 Sep 2013, 08:44 AM

I like the sound of those suggestions, I'm hoping that when the in game leaderboards come there will be a lot more options.

I would also like to see match history and some sort of deterioration on non active players.
30 Sep 2013, 09:18 AM

What about Steam ladders, any news?
30 Sep 2013, 11:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2013, 12:29 PMnuhj
I don't know if these additions is possible, but I think it would be cool to:

1. Be able to see the date a player last played a match. This way you can get an idea how active players are.

2. Get a diagram of the activity of a player, like hours played / day

3. maybe change the W/L-percantage to 88.5% instead of .885% (because that is ratio, not percentage)

4. position of most played games

5. It should be able to enable search player on their in-game name at least in the top 200

6. Sort the ladder on wins/losses/%/total/streak/drops/disputes

That's what I can think of now :)

Are you normal? One day you gonna find girlfriend and you will hate people who tag you on facebook. Last thing I want to have, is for my girlfriend to sit down to order pizza and see how much time I spent playing COH2 (Yes, I lie)

Other than that I think its good idea
30 Sep 2013, 11:31 AM

Are you normal? One day you gonna find girlfriend and you will hate people who tag you on facebook. Last thing I want to have, is for my girlfriend to sit down to order pizza and see how much time I spent playing COH2 (Yes, I lie)

Other than that I think its good idea

Then dont forget to turn your steam profile on private ;).
30 Sep 2013, 20:14 PM

I guess the top 200 is in a table, so to be able to sort after wins/losses/whatever should be quite easy to implement. Not that I'm a coder or anything ;)

And if it is in a table you should be able to search for the ingame name aswell i guess
30 Sep 2013, 21:48 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2013, 20:14 PMnuhj
I guess the top 200 is in a table, so to be able to sort after wins/losses/whatever should be quite easy to implement. Not that I'm a coder or anything ;)

I don't really see the point of sorting only the top 200 (which is what we get from Relic) for "top streaks" when the person with the highest streak may not be in the top 200. This other sort order, or "hook" as it were, would need to be pulled from the entire player database and thus provided to us by Relic.
1 Oct 2013, 07:37 AM

My point is that it is better than nothing ;)
I mean the top 200 is the 200 best ppl out there. How many matches have they played? how many matches have they lost on the way to the top 200? I mean, maybe all data might not be that interesting, but if you implement sort on one of the columns, why not all.

And when you get all data from relic later (or maybe this solution is temporary?) it's already implemented
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★