Login

russian armor

WIP of (6-8) Paraville

11 Jan 2019, 23:37 PM

Hi there I have posted a map further down , and it did not work. The map was 1000x1000 so the grafic engien had problems running it.

I have now work on reducing the map to a playable size of 800x500, and it is working, but no I see that some walls are missing in game when started and the computer that I am playing against dos not seam to use its 100 pop cap???.

So question? …. is there a limited of object that can be present on a map?

Anyway, here is the link to this map it is a 6-8 player map.

Lots of bridges and Irrigation cannels , the idea of the map is , if you love city fighting, you will have fun in the down town , if you love fighting in narrow country site with irrigation cannels to limited the use of armor, you will have fun in the farmland.

The map is still work in Progress , there will be many big and small mistakes on it, I think. Some bridges still dont have railing on yen , the sound is not put in yet, only a very few places as to test, but as the problem with unit cap for the computer has emerge I need people to run the map and tell me if they experience something similar.

(6-8) Paraville
12 Jan 2019, 18:34 PM

So, been testing, so I cna see that 2-3 player oly can have a cap size of 50-60. So what can I do too increase this, delete objects on the map ?
24 Jan 2019, 09:34 AM

I would like some feedback on this map, as It is still WIP. What are the pros and cons for the northside and southside.

Please test the map from each side, and feedback me on Pros and Cons, so I can rework those in to the map if needed.

Thanks in advance , use the steamworkshop discussion thread….and start conversation there or here.

Cheers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS