Login

russian armor

Answering questions regarding 1v1

2 Jan 2019, 01:39 AM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jan 2019, 23:05 PMCresc
If you're still answering questions:
@DevM

How do you correctly guess, or make a safe guess, about where your opponent will attack if you're relying on highly defensive play?

For instance, what is your mindset when you place AT guns somewhere in the map to anticipate a light tank rush or any other tank?

Most of the time you can hear the vehicles in the fog of war and move accordingly, otherwise I just place the AT guns in a central position so that they can quickly move to one of the sides. If you are talking about infantry instead of vehicles usually I try to keep my units mobile and avoid playing defensively since it gets hard to guess where he will come from, if you have your units moving somewhat close to each other you always know where he is coming to come from since he will most likely try to stop you if that makes sense. Also poking around with some infantry units is always good, never go fully on the defensive.
2 Jan 2019, 05:01 AM

I hope that i'm not late.

How do you decide where to place a M20 mine? Do you think that i should take full advantage of them and spam them or i should save munitions to get BARs to my Riflemen?
2 Jan 2019, 05:29 AM
Developer Relic Badge

I hope that i'm not late.

How do you decide where to place a M20 mine? Do you think that i should take full advantage of them and spam them or i should save munitions to get BARs to my Riflemen?

Well if you do get a m20 out I would place at maximum one mine unless super ahead just because BARs/munitions for grenades are indeed more useful since if the opponent is somewhat good he will sweep the m20 mines. When I place a M20 mine I try to place it either on a road or a uncommon random place and hope that it pays off later ( maybe with some baiting).
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight