Login

russian armor

Replace Tiger Ace with King Tiger for elite troops?

1 Jan 2019, 16:25 PM

Why the Higher CP and other abilities though? All other heavy tanks come out at 13CP so I don't see no reason why this should be any different. Make it any higher then 13 and you will never see it because the match will always be over before players have the choice to use it (1v1) The KT is already balanced for price and performance against other heavy tanks so changing the abilities or the price will just throw a wrench in the game balance and a good functioning unit.

Because the King is way besser as a normal Tiger, also higher CP can allow some extra abilities to make it different to OKW version like a explosive round (one Brummbär shot on target, funktion as Comet's phosphor shell) etc.
1 Jan 2019, 17:11 PM

Because the King is way besser as a normal Tiger, also higher CP can allow some extra abilities to make it different to OKW version like a explosive round (one Brummbär shot on target, funktion as Comet's phosphor shell) etc.

The king tiger is arguably worse then the normal one, especially it's speed. It's also more exspenive. so i think these points dont hold water.
1 Jan 2019, 18:57 PM

The king tiger is arguably worse then the normal one, especially it's speed. It's also more exspenive. so i think these points dont hold water.

Do you think so? It has more armor, more hp. Sure, less speed and a higher price. But it also has a way more powerful gun. And with the high survivability it works better than the normal Tiger for me.

The normal Tiger is simply not good. Or, Pershing etc. are simply too good versus infantry.
1 Jan 2019, 21:29 PM

Do you think so? It has more armor, more hp. Sure, less speed and a higher price. But it also has a way more powerful gun. And with the high survivability it works better than the normal Tiger for me.

The normal Tiger is simply not good. Or, Pershing etc. are simply too good versus infantry.

The gun is not way better, by the time your king hits the field you can bet on 2+ TDs of various types.
1 Jan 2019, 21:38 PM

Thats is true, but you don't build Tiger versus TDs. I think with a PaK40 and commander smoke the King is a real beast. That is why higher CP, normal Tiger is a pussycat ^^
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★