Login

russian armor

I can not see my soviet tanks skins

18 Dec 2018, 22:17 PM

While playing the game I can not see my soviet tanks skins. I play the game since pre order and never I could saw my soviet tanks skins while playing... The same with the tanks skins of other players: I can not see it while playing... Can you help me?
18 Dec 2018, 22:35 PM
Donator 11

What kind of graphical settings do you use? With lowest settings some skins might not show.

Other than that I can think only of the "historical skins only" in gameplay settings. It disables all the skins that come from workshop or are labelled non historical by developers. Which limits the number of skins greatly, especially if you play custom games.
18 Dec 2018, 23:27 PM

What kind of graphical settings do you use? With lowest settings some skins might not show.

Other than that I can think only of the "historical skins only" in gameplay settings. It disables all the skins that come from workshop or are labelled non historical by developers. Which limits the number of skins greatly, especially if you play custom games.

I have a Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb card. Settings are set to High (only Antialising is set to Low).

Checking graphics options of the game:
"historical skins only" is set to Off and «hide vehicle decals» is set to Off...
22 Dec 2018, 00:40 AM

So with my graphic card settings like this why can´t I see the tanks skins during the game?!
22 Dec 2018, 03:43 AM

I don't think graphical settings can influence things.

Try checking the game files again. there is also a cache folder either on my documents or the root directory that you can delete to reset cached data
22 Dec 2018, 13:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 03:43 AMzerocoh

Try checking the game files again. there is also a cache folder either on my documents or the root directory that you can delete to reset cached data

I will try...
26 Dec 2018, 13:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 03:43 AMzerocoh

Now I can see tanks skins! At least my own tanks. It seem that «Try checking the game files again» it worked! Thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★