Login

russian armor

Why are T-34 so flowery?

26 Sep 2013, 02:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2013, 01:57 AMNullist

They have already been buffed.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forums/company-of-heroes-2-discussion/topics/CoH-2-Changelog?page=2

75 penetration to 80. genius.

you did not show any evidence for your claims and on top of that you refuse to show any evidence. you claim my numbers are false yet you never showed numbers to correct me. you purposely misinterpret and ignore what i wrote and reply with pure nonsense. you are either an idiot, a troll, or both.

now i see that a lot of people are calling you an asshole. i guess you just love to look like a moron.
26 Sep 2013, 02:29 AM

Looks like samebody needs to learn how to play with t34....
26 Sep 2013, 02:30 AM

Permanently Banned

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forums/company-of-heroes-2-discussion/topics/CoH-2-Changelog?page=2

75 penetration to 80. genius.

Yes. The penetration was already adjusted, and the damage increased.
T34s have already been handled. genius.

you did not show any evidence for your claims and on top of that you refuse to show any evidence. you claim my numbers are false yet you never showed numbers to correct me.

Your numbers do not include the dmg and dmg received armor modifiers for Sov Vet 2.
They are categorically wrong, and don't need me to waste my time doing the calculations for you. You simply didn't include them, because, apparently, you didn't even know them.

you purposely misinterpret and ignore what i wrote and reply with pure nonsense. you are either an idiot, a troll, or both.

If I misinterpret something, feel free to explain, rationally, how I have done so.
I have not ignored anything you have wrote. Infact my posts go through almost every sentence of each of your posts, one by one.

Nice insults included. Hope you get banned for those.

now i see that a lot of people are calling you an asshole. i guess you just love to look like a moron.

And more insults. Hope you get banned for those.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★