Login

russian armor

Some love and appreciation for our map makers please

15 Oct 2018, 02:07 AM

So I've been playing a bit of group games with my friends lately, and its obvious to me how much worse 3v3 and 4v4 are in large part because of maps. Aside from too much red ball express (its a fine map in 3v3 dont get me wrong but its way overplayed) and then I just realised how much better 1v1 and 2v2 are simply because there's much better maps available, and also fresh maps that are quality from the recent patches. (Fields of winnekekonk and that one with a lot of greencover debris gets a shout out)

Clearly relic is not making these maps, but rather our awesome map makers, and you realise while balance has been important, good maps are also essential to a quality coh experience.

I think more appreciation ought to be shown to our map makers, and maybe they can list their patreons etc so people might be able to show appreciation for their efforts that we all enjoy.
15 Oct 2018, 02:27 AM

Second ! Maybe i should join in as a map maker as well since i have the knowledge of level design ... though i mainly design 2d type games lol ... hmmm i do need to revisit the design forum once i'm free or at least remotivated.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★