Login

russian armor

Rework for USF(fixed)

29 Sep 2018, 04:37 AM

Common

Rifleman : vet 1 anti-tank grenade launcher-> accuracy +10%

now can use AT grenade when t1 or t2 is unlocked

garand far accuracy 51.75->55% far cooldown 125%->120%

vet 3 weapon damage bonus add(garand dmg 8->10)

BAR muni cost 60->50

grenade upgrade cost 150mp 25fuel -> 125mp 15fuel

M20 utility car : cost 320/20 -> 240/30, delete crew bazooka, now equiped skirts basically, Mounted .50cal penetration 3/2/1 -> 7/6/5,
far accuracy 20% -> 30%

Major squad size 3->4

M8 greyhound : 4cp) call-in unit, can build M6 AT mine, cannon dmg 40->60

Airborne : -7% received accuracy add basically, vet2 field medic -> vet 1

Thunderbolt rocket strike Muni cost 240 -> 200

M26 pershing : HP 800 -> 960(vet 2), HVAP effect add(crew shock or engine destroy) and dmg 240->200

Rangers : now can use only 1 squad on the field same time, add smoke grenade and sachel, Ranger lead the way! buff add(equal to UKF airlanding officer charge)

Rifle company

0cp) Ez8 tank : add WP round skill(= comet) in vet 1, add HVAP(same as 76mm sherman)

0cp) rifleman Field trainning : riflemans can build sandbag and mine,cocked grenade(need grenade unlock) and fire up

* fire up : equal to weh Encirclement doctrine sprint skill, 10muni cost, during 5sec, Need vet 1, only can use rifleman

0cp) M2 flamethrower : same

3cp) foward observing artillery support : Lietenant and captain can use rapid barrage skill(100dmg 7rounds 100 muni cost) and flare

4cp) supply drop zone : 200mp,can be use Munition or fuel point, 150Muni or 50fuel will drop

i thought including M1919a6 in this company is not match with sprint skill

so i choose sprint instead M1919a6

and i moved flare skill in liet and captain

sprint is OP in early game so i decide sprint skill in vet 1

Tactical support
6cp) strafing run -> 12cp) bombing run

buff calliope rocket AOE dmg or rocket speed

armor company
wolverin -> 7cp) call-in unit
29 Sep 2018, 07:27 AM

I think it's a far easier to just fix their tech and think of some unique way to buff the Sherman's HP or something so they don't brew like a morning coffee in every team game.
29 Sep 2018, 08:06 AM

So you are basically buffing all the strong and most used units and abilities in USF... I can't see anything good coming from this idea.
I agree more with the teching rework.
Also the thread post title is "REWORK"
29 Sep 2018, 08:34 AM

This is my idea:

T0 - RE/Ass Engies (Because REs are underwhelming and a problematic unit to balance).

Riflemen, WC51 (has 3 upgrades, .50 cal, Ambulance and weapons carrier which allows it to setup weapon racks on the front, fixing the USF's lack of access to their weapon racks anywhere else but their HQ) and finally the smoke providing mortar.

T1 - Lt., .50 cal HMG, M1 57mm AT gun, M1 75mm Pack Howitzer.

This sort of becomes a support weapon tier which grants you access to all 3 types of crew weapons.

T2 - Captain, M20 Utility Car, M5 Stuart, M15A1 HT.

The "Motor pool" tier, giving you access to Light Vehicles to use for many different tasks.

T3 - Major, M8 Scott, M4 Sherman, M10 Tank Destroyer.

Tank depot tier, contains upgrades for both the M4A3 Sherman and M10 Tank Destroyer.

Smoke shells - giving access to smoke canisters.

Reserve Armor - Transforming the M4A3 into the 76mm version and also granting it access to the bulldozer upgrade to beef up it's HP in team games, but makes it slower in return.

Up-gun - Transforms the M10 into the M36 Jackson.

Alternatively the last 2 could be combined into one upgrade similar to the weapon rack unlock.

My idea behind this rework to streamline the USF's tech-ing, grant them some durability in team games in the form of the Sherman upgrades and allow them access to their weapon racks on the frontlines thus cutting down on the need to retreat to the HQ to re-arm every time.

All doctrinal units which I've included here (AE, WC51, 76 Sherman and M10) can be replaced in their respective doctrines with other units or abilities pretty easily in my opinion.

For example the AEs and M10 can be replaced by Raid and the M26 Pershing respectively in Armor Company.

The WC51 and Reserve armor can be replaced by the M8 Greyhound and E8 Sherman in Mechanized Company and so forth.

Of course this is just a bigger version of my USF work, the most simplest thing to do is still the tech rework by far which would at least fix things in the more competitive scene of the game.
29 Sep 2018, 08:53 AM

I like A.Soldier rework idea. Could you skip T1? I mean going from T0 to T2 if no support weapons are needed?
Also doctrinal units "upgrading" non doctrinal ones, seems original.
My best idea to give USF a proper rework, is around Lt, cap, and mayor. Maybe making them more important yet fragile squads, some new skills could help too.
29 Sep 2018, 09:30 AM

I like A.Soldier rework idea. Could you skip T1? I mean going from T0 to T2 if no support weapons are needed?
Also doctrinal units "upgrading" non doctrinal ones, seems original.
My best idea to give USF a proper rework, is around Lt, cap, and mayor. Maybe making them more important yet fragile squads, some new skills could help too.

Yes, most of my ideas are based on the CoH American Army which was a better execution in my opinion.

There you could skip tiers as well which made the system flexible in that you only needed the barracks or weapons support center to unlock the supply depot, which own it's own unlocked the Motor Pool and Tank Depot.

Cut the Supply Depot out of the equation as well as the barracks and you would have something similar to what we have right now.

And yes the "upgrading" of vanilla units is also taken from the Tank Depot where you had Smoke Shells unlock for the Sherman as well as the 76mm up-gun, the M10 however had no such upgrade, instead it could be replaced by the M18 Hellcat in the reward units tab if you had Tales of Valor.

And lastly, officer units in CoH were 1 man, and I would say the British system at least made them exactly what you want, lots of utility (stat boosts for other units for example) but extremely fragile (because of 1 man squad). The German officer was also in sort of the same situation altho I prefered to have him in my base boosting production, similar to the USF Captain's building oversight ability, I think that's where they got the idea from but it's a waste to have a combat unit like that hang around the base in my opinion so it's a worthless ability really.
29 Sep 2018, 10:17 AM

snip

This will defintely help teching a lot for USF but I think if this goes through then the LT and Capt should be looked at as not free squads, maybe something like a 300 manpower squad and in return can be just as powerful as they are now but not be "free"
29 Sep 2018, 10:26 AM

This will defintely help teching a lot for USF but I think if this goes through then the LT and Capt should be looked at as not free squads, maybe something like a 300 manpower squad and in return can be just as powerful as they are now but not be "free"

Agreed, that or go distrofio's/CoH Brits's route with making them 1 man squads with lots of utility but being very fragile while sort of keeping their costs, that would mean they would see less combat but be very good support units as they should be in my opinion.

You didn't see much officers on the battlefields leading men in charges, except for a few cases of lower commissioned officers of course, there were always those situations which landed your ass right in the middle of combat even if you were in charge of a whole Company of men.
29 Sep 2018, 15:07 PM

The simple buff to USF:

Lieutenant to 280 MP 35 FU.
Captain to 280 MP 45 FU.
Major to 160 MP 135 FU.

AAHT and Stuart are locked behind either Weapon Racks or Grenades.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★