Login

russian armor

Opening build order

22 Sep 2018, 13:28 PM
Donator 11

Yo

Having some trouble deciding on when to get an ambulance n weapon racks as i find if i dont get either quite early in the game im at a disadvantage. Anyone got any tips on current meta US build orders (which building to tech etc)? I mainly play 2v2 with a Soviet or British partner aswell.
22 Sep 2018, 17:46 PM

didn't play usf in a while but usualy u want it when yer opponent start paying for his own weap cuz at that time u won't be on par with him anymore and will bleed unnecessarily.
22 Sep 2018, 18:15 PM

yes of course for 1v1 and 2v2 you go 3 riflemen leutenant mg AA half track (or first half track and then MG) and then ambulance and after ambulance a weapon rack upgrade BUT if your troops are hurt a lot early game then get an ambulance right of the bat.I can tell you another stat with commadner if you want to hear that will change the queue in the start a bit but is really strong vs OKW
4 Oct 2018, 14:36 PM

You want to get ambulance after your bring Lieutenant or Captain in the field, and after that, you get the weapon racks and start equipping your troops, since the enemy will most likely bring a light vehicle and start harrassing you. You need them fast, otherwise you will lose your ground
5 Oct 2018, 03:53 AM

The faction is pretty much a total joke as it is so you're going to be at a significant disadvantage at any stage of the game. Pleasing the RNG gods is vital to winning with USF. Bottom line playing as USF is like boxing with one arm tied behind your back.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 58
unknown 6
Germany 43

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak