Login

russian armor

What really gets me

23 Aug 2018, 17:04 PM

Is the bugs in coh 2.

I try to crush with my tiger and it bounces backward.
I´m chasing a tank inside the enemys base in my 250 and they shoot at the buildings.
I send my engineers to repair, when i look back theyr just standing there looking at the tank.
I try to send my grenadiers to cover or inside a building, no lets just ignore that.
23 Aug 2018, 17:50 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Transferred from Lobby to COH2 Bugs
23 Aug 2018, 19:56 PM
Donator 11

Is the bugs in coh 2.

I try to crush with my tiger and it bounces backward.
I´m chasing a tank inside the enemys base in my 250 and they shoot at the buildings.
I send my engineers to repair, when i look back theyr just standing there looking at the tank.
I try to send my grenadiers to cover or inside a building, no lets just ignore that.

1. Missclick
2. Not a bug - priorities are set to vehicles first for the shrecks, they will shoot at buildings if there are no vehicles in range though.
3. Missclick
4. Missclick

Come on man...
23 Aug 2018, 21:45 PM

1st not a misclick - vehicles love to bounce a bit backward mostly when riding straight ahead at high speed (after bounce it continue to move forward without any additional commands). It surprises me that there are people who never noticed it.
24 Aug 2018, 00:30 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2018, 21:45 PMHater
1st not a misclick - vehicles love to bounce a bit backward mostly when riding straight ahead at high speed (after bounce it continue to move forward without any additional commands). It surprises me that there are people who never noticed it.

Ah, this one. I thought he ment something that actually affects the gameplay. This is just a glitch resulting from synchronisation between battle server simulation and player simulation. No way around it unless they add more servers around the world.
24 Aug 2018, 22:36 PM

Can't say for sure. Allied tanks are better in terms of crush though. Funny that I didn't get at all what he meant until you called it a misclick XD
24 Aug 2018, 23:43 PM

im glad the forum warriors are still active Kappa
25 Aug 2018, 00:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Aug 2018, 23:43 PMDAZ187
im glad the forum warriors are still active Kappa

I'm glad you are still a thing <444>3
25 Aug 2018, 00:44 AM

i hate this bug so much, sometimes i have to send my inf away several times until they finally go into this house. they just stay right in front of the door, clicking on the building doesn't help, first send it away and then try again

there are days when this happens in every second game, great when it comes to the house at the cutoff

or I want to slow down/kill a lv with a faust, but the faust just disappears, ammo gone, cooldown is there and the lv smiles at me

or i give units the order to move/attack, but only one model moves to that location, the others stay where i gave the order. I haven't understood exactly what's happening there, but the units don't work and bug until i retreat them.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★