Login

russian armor

Usf player suffer aganist okw

18 Jul 2018, 23:39 PM

I cant hold the line aganist even volks(yes sorry).And mg spam is killing me.I cant do anything aganist okw mg spam.After it they make sandbags with volks and throw crazy flame nades to area denial.After then okw gain lots map control and i cant comeback.Aganist ost its ok for me.
19 Jul 2018, 09:25 AM

The second MG34 only came out in the last moments of that match.

Your problem isn't enemy MGs, it's manpower bleed. Your first AT tool was a Bazooka Major, so his Luchs could bleed models from your squads pretty much uncontested for a long time. If your enemy fields a light vehicle like the Luchs you need field a response to it because it'll rule the battlefield until you do.

You also kept pushing Volksgrenadier squads in green cover with single Rifleman squads. Green cover halves received accuracy and damage taken, and movement reduces accuracy. This puts your Rifleman squads at a huge disadvantage when closing in, and the damage they take on the approach means they lose that fight and have to retreat. That costs you time, manpower and gains you nothing.

Push positions with more than one squad and ideally from more than one angle and you'll have more success displacing those green cover squads.
19 Jul 2018, 19:43 PM

Thank you for advices but aganist volks in green cover i cant do anything.
19 Jul 2018, 21:37 PM

You can't take down a Volks squad that's in green cover with an equal number of Riflemen out of cover.

Attack one Volks squad with two Rifle squads and their advantage doesn't matter: you'll still win and then that green cover is yours.

Also remember cover is directional: flank or close to within ten metres and the cover is rendered useless.

A third option is to drive them out of cover with grenades, flamethrowers or a mortar.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★