Login

russian armor

4v4 maps and acheivements

3 Jul 2018, 15:00 PM

New to the community as this is my first post ever. I'm not sure how it would be done, but more 4v4 maps would be great. It seems the options are already limited and the community knows which maps it doesn't like as they are consistently vetoed. That leaves us playing the same 4 - 5 maps over and over again. Anything you can do would be fantastic.

Also, since it appears you have the ear of relic. Perhaps suggesting they add achievements for the three factions that were added as expansions. I know not everyone cares for this, but there are some who do. I enjoy working towards a personal goal as I try to defeat my enemies! It could encourage people to experiment with different factions and playstyles. Not to mention it could bring back some players that lost interest and haven't played in a while. This could boost the player count and strengthen the community. I noticed during the Christmas sale the player count spiked tremendously for a couple of months. The summer sale didn't seem to have the same kind of impact. I'm guessing Relic doesn't care to do this or they would have a long time ago, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★