Login

russian armor

My graphics settings change on their own

13 Sep 2013, 21:56 PM

My graphics settings change on their own when I launch the game.

This is what I play with:

This is what awaits me almost every time I launch the game

I think it started when the tanks skin bug was fixed.
14 Sep 2013, 02:03 AM

Do you have Nvidia Experience installed? Because that happened to me before. Or do you have that mod where you disable the write setting for the playback folder? Because if you do it will revert setting back to where you had it before you made the changes of the playback folder.
14 Sep 2013, 02:35 AM

Permanently Banned
14 Sep 2013, 09:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2013, 02:03 AMPeople
Do you have Nvidia Experience installed? Because that happened to me before. Or do you have that mod where you disable the write setting for the playback folder? Because if you do it will revert setting back to where you had it before you made the changes of the playback folder.

No and no. I don't have Nvidia cards and no problem with the playback. Unless they instaled without me knowing?
14 Sep 2013, 10:06 AM

Happens to me occasionally as well. Ive got an ATI Card btw.

It simply randomly sets everything to minimum settings, a great thing if you start an automatch just to see that your game looks like sh%t now

But then again the game wont stop to tell me that I set my graphical settings way too high, which isnt true.

All drivers updated of course
raw
14 Sep 2013, 10:20 AM

Sound/Volume changes aren't saved either. You have to reopen the audio menu in the setting panels and then it will suddenly adjust the volume to whatever you have set there.
14 Sep 2013, 12:20 PM

Sound stays as I left it for me.
26 Aug 2014, 17:20 PM

Anyone know how to fix this? My graphic settings resets every time i start the game. It changes to a higher setting then I like to play with, so I have to take it down before I play.
26 Aug 2014, 17:34 PM

I've had this happen to me a few times. I've concluded that the problem happens if you have too many tabs (Chrome) open in the background. I know it sounds absurd but COH2 is pretty demanding on RAM and Chrome is notorious for hogging memory. I've never had this problem ever since I've made it a habit to close Chrome before I start the game. Give it a shot and see if it works for you.
26 Aug 2014, 18:08 PM

Do you use AMD Gaming Evolved? If you optimize CoH2, it changes the setting automatically.
26 Aug 2014, 18:41 PM

Do you use AMD Gaming Evolved? If you optimize CoH2, it changes the setting automatically.

I did, but maybe I didnt get rid of it completly. That could be the case. Thanks for advice.
By the way, is amd gaming evolved good?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
Germany 27
United States 25
unknown 35
Germany 32
Peru 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias