Login

russian armor

Please remove 'Surrender' screen

8 Sep 2013, 14:48 PM

At the moment, the only option to leave a team game is to press 'surrender' (unless you want to close the game down entirely).

While I understand that designers may have looked for a way to discourage quitters, I don't think the selected solution is working.

What happens as it is now, is that the quitters can press a button and then a big screen that blocks my vision and interaction with the battle, appears on MY screen.

This typically happens during the most fierce fighting - i.e. when I'm trying to get our team off the slippery slope situation.

As everyone knows, even a second away from the battle under such circumstances can be fatal.

So what I definately DON'T need in that case is to be spammed with the 'surrender' screen every 30 seconds (or how ever much it is).

Please remove it. Or at least make it a smaller box or something that doesn't block my interaction.

Best of all, though, reintroduce 'quit' option (I learnt that you can quit via the chat, but this is not known to everyone, so it's not a solution).
8 Sep 2013, 15:07 PM

please tell me how i can quit via chat message? i dont know yet and its really frustrating for me to close the game down? is it something lame like typing /quit?
8 Sep 2013, 15:14 PM
Donator 11

I have read on the forums that it's /leave. But haven't tried it myself
8 Sep 2013, 15:16 PM

thanks, will try it, it really would help
8 Sep 2013, 18:31 PM

I have seen confirmation about that on gr.org.

Next time I need it, I'll try myself.
8 Sep 2013, 19:19 PM

Yes, /leave works. I agree that the surrender menu is a quite annoying and should be in the corner or something.
8 Sep 2013, 19:24 PM

That's a very good idea ! Move it to the side so it wont block our sight. Ty

8 Sep 2013, 19:36 PM

I'll also add that there is no way to actually surrender by yourself. If your teammates decide they don't want to surrender the game just puts you right back into the game. This basically forces you to hit quit and go all the way back to windows.
8 Sep 2013, 19:36 PM

ignore (double post)
8 Sep 2013, 23:17 PM

I'll also add that there is no way to actually surrender by yourself. If your teammates decide they don't want to surrender the game just puts you right back into the game. This basically forces you to hit quit and go all the way back to windows.

../leave...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight