Login

russian armor

NFL thread

7 Sep 2013, 17:30 PM

Hey,
wanna try to get a NFL thread going here since season has started.
any thoughts on teams, drafts, schedules....

Since my heard beats for the New England Patriots i am a bit anxious about the season. Welker left, Hernandez is in prison and gronkowski has weak bones. I hope the defense has become a bit more reliable....

I am also eager to see if the seahawks/texans can one up their game from last season...

Sooo lets get this going okay?
8 Sep 2013, 03:09 AM

Pats fan here too. I feel pretty good about this season, defence is a bit better, amendola looks to be even better than welker if he can stay healthy, gronk comes back week 3 or 4, and we dont need him to beat the jets or bills anyways. We got rookie free agents kenbrell thompkins (WR) and zach sudfeld (TE) who both look like great steals. Our running game was great last year and looks to be similar this year. My only concerns are at the safety positions, and even there we look ok.
8 Sep 2013, 12:12 PM

Since I live in Germany and hadn't really much time to get the off/pre season news I have to compensate some knowledge gaps. But gamepass will get the job done. :)

True enough the Bills/Jets games won't be much of a struggle and lets see how they will work out against stronger opponents.
Gonna watch the bills game and packers-49ers to get my football fix.
10 Sep 2013, 06:02 AM

I think you Pats fans need to worry about another team in AFC East, not the Jets or Bills! Dolphins had a great season opener! Let's keep the momentum up!

@ Reggie Bush & Lions: Where was that last season!?
12 Sep 2013, 03:30 AM
Honorary Member Badge

it often takes 1 year or even 2 (sometimes years) for a player to assimilate into an offense or defense. that's why when a player is traded I don't expect him to preform at top level until at-least a year after he has been there.

many people expected teams that got a ton of great players thru trades to just play well. (it s team sport you can play well individually but you have to play well as a team otherwise its not even worth having all those great players around.

look at the lions they have been taking rejects from other teams and boom all of a sudden hey these guys is pretty good. all players in the nfl have talent some more than others but it takes alot more than just talent to succeed in the nfl. (alot of things are left up to circumstance.)
12 Sep 2013, 17:16 PM

too true, thats why I was very sad when wes welker left the pats. because him and brady were pretty good together....
15 Sep 2013, 21:43 PM

I missed Welker until we got Amendola.

Then I missed Welker again when Amendola got hurt.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 82
unknown 15

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment