Login

russian armor

Please get UKF out of my team games, they are dog shit.

21 Jun 2018, 17:29 PM

I'm in top 200 in 4vs4 and I get matched with terribly low level players, that is all you need to know about the matchmaking, stop talking about it because it doesnt work, the player base is too small and it will take years and some 10k more active players to make a balanced matchmaking.

Never had this problem till a couple of months ago maybe, when i realised that the brits are doing absolutely nothing the whole game ,but feed xp to the enemy mortars, artillery and tanks, they put their emplacements down and I look away for a second and their gone, I look at them how easily are harrased by vehicles and the poor saps can't do shit, it's laughable how bad they are.
21 Jun 2018, 17:36 PM

I'm in top 200 in 4vs4 and I get matched with terribly low level players, that is all you need to know about the matchmaking, stop talking about it because it doesnt work, the player base is too small and it will take years to make a balanced matchmaking.

Never had this problem till a couple of months ago maybe, when i realised that the brits are doing absolutely nothing the whole game ,but feed xp to the enemy mortars, artillery and tanks, they put their emplacements down and I look away for a second and their gone, I look at them how easily are harrased by vehicles and the poor saps can't do shit, it's laughable how bad they are.

If the matchmaker isn't giving you matches with similar ELO ratings in the first place then they're not fair to start with. The balance could be perfect and you'd still get a load of one-sided stomps.
21 Jun 2018, 17:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2018, 17:36 PMLago

If the matchmaker isn't giving you matches with similar ELO ratings in the first place then they're not fair to start with. The balance could be perfect and you'd still get a load of one-sided stomps.

I don't care about fair, in the past I could have impacted the matches more but every time I see an UKF or more I cry because they get punished too easily from the start to the end of the game, they are just not good at anything and at the moment the Axis are kinda good at everything, only the SU and USF can hold them at bay and they just mix way better than with UKF.

UKF is just not good and it you have to work way harder to haul this gimped faction on your back, it's not entertaining seeing how every game derails into a clown fiesta because the UKF is a punching bag for OKW and OST.
21 Jun 2018, 17:46 PM

You say you don't care about fair, then you complain about your matches being unfair in the same paragraph.
21 Jun 2018, 17:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2018, 17:46 PMLago
You say you don't care about fair, then you complain about your matches being unfair in the same paragraph.

I'm talking about the gimped faction being unfair, I don't care about an unskilled player because in the past you could have easily indentify them and somehow they were still cariable because the faction still alowed you to be useful, similariy with how Ostheers are at the moment, now that everything got hammered down to the point of where even good players are doing bad with it, you can imagine what a mediocre player is going to do, absolutely dog shit.
21 Jun 2018, 17:58 PM

Then you're complaining about your milk being off when your house is on fire.
21 Jun 2018, 18:01 PM

Well that's why I said to take this dog shit faction out of my games, I want something that allows me to actually have fun and not pull my hair running from point to point because they get run over by everyone and their grandma.
21 Jun 2018, 18:05 PM

If you're getting phone number rank SOV or USF teammates they'll also get stomped on.

If the matchmaker works then it'll try to give you teammates of similar ELO (based on probability to win) regardless of faction.

If the matchmaker doesn't work then your games are going to be such a mess of wildly different skill levels that faction balance is the last thing you should be concerned about.
21 Jun 2018, 18:10 PM

A good rule of thumb is if it is always your teammates' fault. Then your teammates aren't the problem.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment