Login

russian armor

Conscripts and Buletins

5 Sep 2013, 16:44 PM

Permanently Banned
Well that buletin adds to Grenadiers too,so don't know why it is considered OP by either faction
Instant pin??...now that is OP :)

OP because with stacking Bulletins you will have a very serious advantage over a player who doesnt.

Especially on Grens/Cons, which have such a crucial early game role, and which continue to remain on the field for the entirety of the match.

These are by far the "best" bulletins to slot (barring MG suppression bulletin).
5 Sep 2013, 16:49 PM

They are OP because if you don't have them, you are at a noticeable disadvantage. Of course the other guy's bulletins compensate that if the is using the mirror bulletins on his Grenadiers but what use are bulletins at all then? In that case we might as well be restricted to using one bulletin.

The other bulletins also don't influence the game as much, except for the stupid suppression on MG42 one.
5 Sep 2013, 16:51 PM

guess you are right though I don't have the Veteran buletin yet...I'm level 65 and I need level 80...current choice is the Accuracy,Damage and Health buletins...and this may be just my opinion but they do wonders :)
5 Sep 2013, 21:16 PM

i wouldnt really consider it op. youre supposed to pick bulletins that work with your play style. if you use lots of infantry, bulletins that increase inf hp/damage/accuracy will give you a slight advantage. thats the whole point. if your opponent also uses inf bulletins, they will pretty much cancel out and no one has the advantage.

if someone doesnt use much infantry, those bulletins wont have much influence on the game at all. so i dont think you can claim those influence the game more than others. its all dependent on your playstyle. i know people that use light vehicle bulletins. some use the pgren vet bulletin. i personally like gren bulletins with elefant rotation speed.
5 Sep 2013, 22:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2013, 21:16 PMwooof
i wouldnt really consider it op. youre supposed to pick bulletins that work with your play style. if you use lots of infantry, bulletins that increase inf hp/damage/accuracy will give you a slight advantage. thats the whole point. if your opponent also uses inf bulletins, they will pretty much cancel out and no one has the advantage.

if someone doesnt use much infantry, those bulletins wont have much influence on the game at all. so i dont think you can claim those influence the game more than others. its all dependent on your playstyle. i know people that use light vehicle bulletins. some use the pgren vet bulletin. i personally like gren bulletins with elefant rotation speed.

this is so true,it blows my mind off :)...thank you for the feedback,now I won't feel bad at having an advantage over others,it's in the game,no?so it isn't an unfair advantage ;)
6 Sep 2013, 08:44 AM

Permanently Banned
By far, the Gren/Con bulletins are the best.

If you dont have them, but opponent does, your early game will suffer like hell, as a result of which youll be handicapped right from start.

And since both units remain as cores to lategame, the value of the bulletins is from stsrt till end, and also notably scales extremely well with Vet, since its additive.

The other Bulletins add flavor, but these ones seriously affect outcomes.
6 Sep 2013, 17:28 PM

I cannot believe the 3% health buff works as it will make conscripts 25% tougher against the grenadiers, which can be totally imba.
- it makes conscript from 4 shots to kill to 5 shots.
6 Sep 2013, 18:05 PM

I cannot believe the 3% health buff works as it will make conscripts 25% tougher against the grenadiers, which can be totally imba.
- it makes conscript from 4 shots to kill to 5 shots.

It makes them take one more bullet,yeah it is and advantage but hey,you got an MG that walks with 30 km/hour so their advantage sort of nulifies...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★