Login

russian armor

Can't log into regular website?

1 Sep 2013, 12:44 PM

I can't seem to log into the regular website anymore. Regardless of whether i've entered my details or not, when I press the "Login" button the site simply returns a "Page not found" error screen.

Is there a known fix for this? I've tested this with other computers in and out of my intranet. ): Please help.

I refer to this website: http://community.companyofheroes.com/. Whenever I try and "Sign in" into the forum, i'm presented with a "Page not found". I've validated chrome for my firewall and i've also reset everything, nuked preferences and reset the browser. Also tried with other computers (In and out of my intranet) and also reinstalled my browser and tried with other browsers.
1 Sep 2013, 16:50 PM

Can anyone help me out? I also noticed that the last few posts were from nearly 15 hours ago(When normally at this time of day it's a post every 30 seconds). Is it the same problem for everyone?
ntd
1 Sep 2013, 16:52 PM
Admin Black Badge

It's a sign you should finally migrate to the real coh2 community site. :P
1 Sep 2013, 17:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2013, 16:52 PMntd
It's a sign you should finally migrate to the real coh2 community site. :P

:P

COH 2 org is pretty good, but i'm not used to the formatting ): Plus, not enough trolls to make every thread into a scene out of a comedy show.

But seriously, does anyone have any info on this? Is it a problem on my end or is the website down for everybody?
Only Relic postRelic 1 Sep 2013, 17:43 PM

I'm having this issue too and have reported it. SEGA was doing a lot of maintenance yesterday on their forums, email systems and other things so perhaps something broke.
1 Sep 2013, 20:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2013, 17:43 PMNoun
I'm having this issue too and have reported it. SEGA was doing a lot of maintenance yesterday on their forums, email systems and other things so perhaps something broke.

Ahh. Fair enough :L

Thanks for the taking the time to respond mate. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon S:
3 Sep 2013, 19:16 PM

Just tried to log in to the COH 2 website. Instead of the usual error, the websites gone back to presenting the "This connection is untrusted and on an unsecure network"(Crack webpage design there relic). Although intially I thought this meant that logins were working again, now the problem is that when I try and click the "Proceed" button, I get a "Mayday Mayday! We've lost that page!" and I still find myself logged out.

This is getting ridiculous. What should have been an overnight fix has lead to a website which has been broken for a week. When is this getting fixed?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★