New DLC Announced.
http://www.polygon.com/2013/8/26/4662302/borderlands-2-ultimate-vault-hunter-upgrade-pack-2-level-increase
I really hope this means a "randomized" mountain/dungeon like Diablo does... i mean i hope that is what they mean by "Digistruct Challenge".
New GotY Edition containing all previous DLC.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/borderlands-2-game-of-the-year-edition-revealed-for-october-release/
Short Film/Promo Trailer coming tomorrow.
https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware/status/372796701809311744/photo/1
I just got BL2 3 weeks ago. Its nice to see the game is still so alive.
New Borderlands Stuff!
28 Aug 2013, 23:20 PM
#1

Posts: 21
1 Sep 2013, 19:02 PM
#2
Posts: 13
I'm about to try "True Vault Hunter Mode" great fun so far.
In the "Digistruct Challenge" I think the monsters are randomized but not the dungeon itself.
In the "Digistruct Challenge" I think the monsters are randomized but not the dungeon itself.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1454 | ||
|
|
|
3 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.485233.675+11
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3519
Board Info
411 users are online:
411 guests
1 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17057
Welcome our newest member, kubet77me
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, kubet77me
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM