Login

russian armor

Ambush Ability...For half the squad?

28 Aug 2013, 03:44 AM

So I've been experimenting with the ambush ability from Jaegar doctrine recently (for ImperialDanes Sunday Challenge), and it doesn't seem to work.
It's a bit expensive to have to upgrade for every unit, and apparently there's a damage bonus I have yet to see (and Gwehr 43s seem pretty shocking compared to LMGs though I have not had too much time to compare); but the main point of the topic:

I can't get all the men in the unit to camouflage. Ever.

They can all be in green cover (or look like it) but one will never ever camo in a 4 man squad. If they're down to three it can be done but never the 4 man squad in it's entirety. I kind of hope relic will make it so that if one member of the unit is in cover then the squad will camo because at the moment it makes a hard to use ability pretty useless for me (I've tried to get them all to camo in several PvP games, and literally all game of several vs AI matches to test it).

Am I doing it wrong or is it really temperamental?

Oh, and I've also had them run OUT of the cover on seeing an enemy unit when they were (mostly) camouflaged anyway.
29 Aug 2013, 03:24 AM

I have noticed this happening as well as of the latest patch. The Storm doctrine was one of my go-to commanders before but now that the units do not camo properly it is far less useful.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★