Login

russian armor

Syria?

• This thread is locked
27 Aug 2013, 09:04 AM

Just thought I would start a thread on this, seeing as recently the whole region is blowing up (Pun not intended).

What do you guys think of the whole situation? Should NATO intervene militarily? Or should NATO and the West leave the Syrian people? In my opinion I think it's a large moral dilemma. I'm sure most of you have seen the pictures of Syrian civilians caught in the cross fire and it's just terrible.

However, on the other hand I understand those who are reluctant, I myself am sitting on the fence. Should it really be our business (Our being NATO, just because I'm from the UK!)to intervene in a domestic Civil war?

I don't know guys, I just wanted to get other people's opinion about the matter and get an interesting discussion going on!
27 Aug 2013, 09:44 AM

Permanently Banned
I think USA search a pretex for kill the allies of Moscow.

If you see Bachar call rebells : terrorist.

It's the same in Turkey, it's the same everywhere, where it is a opponnent of the power, it's a terrorist ...

Syria is a problem of geopolitic for the world, I think, all people can die in Syria, USA say nothing if they are their allie.

Israel kill Palestinian but USA not attck Israel if you see Kappa.
27 Aug 2013, 10:08 AM
Donator 11

I think we have been there before - "Saddam has chemical/biological weapon, we need to intervene".
27 Aug 2013, 10:10 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I'll stop this before it starts to get heated. Gaming forums, where multiple cultures are part of the community, have proven to be bad places for political discussions, requiring a lot of moderation.

Unfortunately we don't have time to moderate them.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★