Login

russian armor

Suggest for next patch

24 Aug 2013, 06:37 AM

1.flank should exist in this game.support weapon crew should have less health and armor,they are vulnerable when flanked.
even you recrew the support weapon, the reinforce should be the crew member not the type of solider you recrewed.
2. Conscript should have global upgrade for a better weapon, Grenadier upgrade LMG can just rape every soviet infantry in early game, give conscript SVT rifle upgrade or whatelse.
3. 222 now can both kill infantry and light vehicle, but its vision range is still ridiculous, reduce its view ranger when upgrade gun, it can still see the M3 scout in blizzard.
24 Aug 2013, 14:19 PM

1. Yes flankig should be more rewarding. Although I'm not sure if reducing health/armor is the best solution. Maybe just increase small arms damage vs setup weapon teams or something.

2. I disagree. remember the gren squad needs to stand still to fire the lmg and can even be counterd by molotovs to a certain degree. Penals, Guards, Shocks and even Cons with ppsh can deal just fine with lmg grens if you can reasonably micro them.

3. I don't think that a los decrease makes sense on a scout unit. Instead, I would rather see an mp cost increase for the 222.
24 Aug 2013, 14:30 PM

1. Yes flankig should be more rewarding. Although I'm not sure if reducing health/armor is the best solution. Maybe just increase small arms damage vs setup weapon teams or something.

2. I disagree. remember the gren squad needs to stand still to fire the lmg and can even be counterd by molotovs to a certain degree. Penals, Guards, Shocks and even Cons with ppsh can deal just fine with lmg grens if you can reasonably micro them.

3. I don't think that a los decrease makes sense on a scout unit. Instead, I would rather see an mp cost increase for the 222.

Agreed +
4. Penal reduce time build

btw 222 isnt OP it dies in a instant if it even sees guards unit, u always have to properly micro it and thus making it very time consuming and needy unit, its dmg now pays off and its price... it actually has purpose
24 Aug 2013, 16:57 PM

btw 222 isnt OP it dies in a instant if it even sees guards unit, u always have to properly micro it and thus making it very time consuming and needy unit, its dmg now pays off and its price... it actually has purpose

I also don't think that it's op. It's just that I wouldn't mind for my german play, if it cost a bit more mp ;).
24 Aug 2013, 17:55 PM

1. Succesfull flank need more reward, hmm i dont know... assault squad with smg(PPSH-mp44), or default nades can kill they in a second, or with Conscript you can use AFTER upgrades the molotov. With better small arms dmg vs weapon crews, the molotov upgrades is noting more. If you have enough close combat punisment with vanilla Conscript without molotov vs weapon teams, you dont need molotov...

2. Penal Battalion IS a upgrade for Conscript. Penal Battalion literally IS a 120 mp UPGRADE is on a Conscript squad. Penal with Conscript Merge ability, alltime reinforced with same hp and armored conscript models, priced 20mp. SO i think, Penal Battalion is a 240mp 6 member 80hp/1armor Conscript squad, in T1, with double damage SVT rifle, and this is a upgrade, for 120 MP. Penal Battalion IS the upgrade for conscripts, with 6 SVT.

3. Vanilla AC is fine now, after this patch, before patch was broken, not now. You can kill vanilla 222 with focus fire with small arms fire in green covered infs, use 1 hit 30 munis cheap mines, 1 hit ZIS, and Guards eat alive, Conscript AT nade etc. You have a lots solution.

Maybe a vet2 AC need a bit fine tune, slower his veterancy gain, or dropped a bit VET2 HP buff, i dont know, but vanilla AC is FINE.
24 Aug 2013, 18:57 PM

222 gets shit on by the increased damage from AT Grenades. About the only upside of this patch is that early game light vehicle rushes are that bit less effective. Get in a good flank and you're golden.

I've stated my opinion on the MG42 multiple times. I think I've beaten the horse to death in that regard.

Conscripts definitely lack in scalability as combat units, especially with the new AT Grenades. That's why they have merge. Past the mid game you should be using Shock Troopers, Penals, or Guards and using Merge to reinforce them and keep the Cons as capping units and occasionally as meat shields or flankers.
25 Aug 2013, 06:18 AM

Permanently Banned
2. Penal Battalion IS a upgrade for Conscript. Penal Battalion literally IS a 120 mp UPGRADE is on a Conscript squad. Penal with Conscript Merge ability, alltime reinforced with same hp and armored conscript models, priced 20mp. SO i think, Penal Battalion is a 240mp 6 member 80hp/1armor Conscript squad, in T1, with double damage SVT rifle, and this is a upgrade, for 120 MP. Penal Battalion IS the upgrade for conscripts, with 6 SVT.

Very interesting point. Bit "bending the rules", but sounds pretty viable.

Never seen anyone make use of this, but your right. With Merge its basically free SVTs from there on out.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★