Login

russian armor

population?

22 Aug 2013, 22:50 PM

yes, many players were angry that population for tanks have increased, but i understand why relic makes that decision because having a low population for tanks would make tanks a lot more cost effective than making infantry. however, heavy tanks are way to high at 25 popcap. that is 1/4th of the entire population. of course seeing less heavy tanks in the field is good, since they should be rare but scary occurrences, but 1/4th of the population is a huge chunk. tiger tanks and is2s should be brought down to 20, and isu152 and elefants at 22. or 22 and 24 if relic wants, just bring it down a little.

another concern is engineers and pioneers. they are both 4 man teams but their population is 6. i found this strange considering that they are not very combat effective, and they die pretty easily, and since engineers and pioneers are almost equal in combat the engineers should be cheaper to 200 mp.

also AT guns are 9 population, that's pretty damn expensive considering that they are also 360 mp, more expensive than most tanks. at guns should cost 300mp, and have their population down to 6 or 7. the soviet at gun can be easily wiped out by a flakpanzer.

conscripts should not pay for their moltov upgrade, since the thing is can be easily evaded by pro players and soviet early game is poor at the moment so they need any help they can get. + remove grenade crits.
23 Aug 2013, 00:39 AM

AT Guns need to be fixed in general. There are a lot of things inherently wrong in their design
23 Aug 2013, 01:52 AM

AT guns are useless, and why would you give weapon teams more population than men in their team? so if you recrew a AT gun with 3 men then the pop goes to 9? or whatever?
23 Aug 2013, 02:45 AM

AT guns are useless, and why would you give weapon teams more population than men in their team? so if you recrew a AT gun with 3 men then the pop goes to 9? or whatever?

i did not suggest AT guns should be 9 population. i suggested the gun to be 6 or 7, assuming that the remaining 3 pop out of the team of 6 is the gun itself, i want that gun to be either 0 or 1.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★