Login

russian armor

Halftrack Bugs

22 Aug 2013, 13:50 PM

There seems to be a (new?) bug that makes both the front and the rear machine guns on M3 Scout Cars and SdKfz 251 Halftracks shoot at targets in front of the vehicle but not behind it.
This can influence gameplay and balance because they can result in both of them having more DPS than they are balanced/designed for.

There is also a bug that allows Maxim squads to fetch a ride in (recrewed/captured) SdKfz 251 Halftracks. Only seems to work for Maxims, a squad with a captured HMG42 could not get inside it and neither could any other Soviet support weapons.
The effects of this are very minor though.
22 Aug 2013, 13:58 PM

As long as it can't fire out the hts should be able to carry mgs.
22 Aug 2013, 16:56 PM

Whoa that's interesting on the Maxim. Haven't tried that. Also, has anyone else noticed engineers randomly just getting out of M3s? Haven't tried with snipers yet. Without selecting the unit inside and clicking somewhere, or pressing the unload hotkey, this shouldn't happen.

This didn't happen to me before the patch, and I am conscious enough to know when I hit the wrong key.
22 Aug 2013, 18:45 PM

i have seen a ramming bug, that if you choose to ram on reverse it will briefly accelerate back stop and set the ram on cool down.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 18
Russian Federation 9
United States 1
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %