Hello
I`m looking for russian dubbing for company of heroes 2. I looking in yandex and google but i dont found it. So, somebody can upload this file? (~800mb)
Thanks and sorry for my bad english
Russian language for CoH2
20 Aug 2013, 18:24 PM
#1
Posts: 1024 | Subs: 1
21 Aug 2013, 14:06 PM
#2
6 Posts: 600
Hello
I`m looking for russian dubbing for company of heroes 2. I looking in yandex and google but i dont found it. So, somebody can upload this file? (~800mb)
Thanks and sorry for my bad english
Чувак в стиме язык можно поменять.....
30 Oct 2013, 19:48 PM
#3
Posts: 2
del
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
36 | ||
|
|
|
4 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.492236.676+3
- 2.934244.793+28
- 3.627365.632+6
- 4.719425.628+4
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.262102.720+6
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1142 users are online:
1142 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17161
Welcome our newest member, saproger
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, saproger
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

