DUDE WITH BIRD AVATAR MAKES COH 2 SHOUTCASTS
Posts: 644
9 Posts: 2072 | Subs: 1
rename OP to "NOT BALD, BEARDED DUDE WITH BIRDAVATAR"
That's better

Posts: 63
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2
here is a shoutcast of a really awesome match
Posts: 915
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2

Posts: 217
Posts: 8

Posts: 13
17 Posts: 2838 | Subs: 3
Damn, that six-fingered hand is clutching that button so hard.

Posts: 176
Posts: 336

Posts: 604

Tycho, may I suggest a new avatar?
http://www.mybeardedpigeon.com/
Posts: 3293
I like the way this thread is going
Tycho, may I suggest a new avatar?
http://www.mybeardedpigeon.com/
if hes gonna change it it has to be to that.

Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2

Posts: 1210 | Subs: 1
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2
BATSHIT CRAZY GAME
Livestreams
|
|
|
28 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
22 | ||
|
|
|
8 | ||
|
|
|
6 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.623365.631+2
- 4.706420.627+5
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, uy88yucom
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




I'm getting tired of this shit !!
Failure is always an
To make most awesome thing in universe combine 
