Login

russian armor

Feedback on a short match anyone.

10 Apr 2018, 19:41 PM

I was a bit tired and mellow tonight which is obviously never a great mindset to be playing coh2 in ;)

So lucky me that I happened to come upon this classy fellow who only ramped up the insults after the gg had been called.

I don't know if this qualifies for a report, but I have come upon him before (where he acted with an equal amount of grace) and I have not yet figured out the best way to crack his agressive mg and landmine opening.

So if anybody in the top 200s have time to quickly skim through this 15 min match it would be much appreciated. And if possible try to come at it from a perspective of not expecting this opening and how to adapt to it from the perspective of having invested in t1.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

12 Apr 2018, 15:06 PM

Okay.. so I loaded the replay and timestamped everything.. but.. it was the wrong person hahahahaha. Though, to give a quick thought:

You did pretty good, the wehrmacht player had alot of mistakes, yet you maintained most of the fuel control. The problem was,

1. You had no anti tank.
2. You teched WAAAAY to late to T3.
3. When you finaly got a su-76, you drove straight into a mine. Always have minesweepers up and ready.

Also it looks like he tried to do my cheesy strat, but instead of assgrens, he used pgrens. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xycWFiR_mw#t=78s)

- Some advice

Use more mines,
don't fight pios close range,
get a minesweeper,
watch your teching,
when going penals give them ptrs that way you have solid anti tank,
make use of commanders,
knowing that he went pgrens you could 've gone double sniper.
17 Apr 2018, 08:03 AM

Okay.. so I loaded the replay and timestamped everything.. but.. it was the wrong person hahahahaha. Though, to give a quick thought:

You did pretty good, the wehrmacht player had alot of mistakes, yet you maintained most of the fuel control. The problem was,

1. You had no anti tank.
2. You teched WAAAAY to late to T3.
3. When you finaly got a su-76, you drove straight into a mine. Always have minesweepers up and ready.

Also it looks like he tried to do my cheesy strat, but instead of assgrens, he used pgrens. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xycWFiR_mw#t=78s)

- Some advice

Use more mines,
don't fight pios close range,
get a minesweeper,
watch your teching,
when going penals give them ptrs that way you have solid anti tank,
make use of commanders,
knowing that he went pgrens you could 've gone double sniper.

Sorry I haven't responded to this before now. thanks for the advice!

And really an interesting wehr strat you have there. I'm definitely going to try my luck with that at some point, though I expect that I will probably fudge it up :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
unknown 2
unknown 48
United States 35
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L