Login

russian armor

Gaming Headsets

20 Aug 2013, 10:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2013, 01:32 AMheals93
Hey guy's after doing more research I have found some of these headphones aren’t exactly what I am looking for if you could help me find a headset that has a great Mic, high quality Audio but most importantly has the ability for a push button to switch between headphones and speakers. So that I don't need to disconnect them from the computer every time I wish to switch between using the two.

Thanks again for all the feedback thus far but if I could get some knowledgeable feedback on headphones with the above specifics that would be terrific thanks again!

Then I recommend PC-360 but about the switch thing, you may need one of this

or just make it simpler, get a fine extend cable into your desk, while you need the headphones, plug in, and switch off your speaker
20 Aug 2013, 11:16 AM

@Porygon you are both a gentleman and a scholar thank you kindly for your help, that bad boy should solve my dilemma. Now I just need to research how loud is the open 360 compared to the closed 350 SE as I live with a few people that don’t like to hear the games I play.

Again thanks very much for your feedback has helped immensely.
20 Aug 2013, 11:59 AM

I got the Sennheiser 350 and it's perfect for me. Good sound and a good mic too, but I'm a sennheiser fanboy anyways :P

About the speaker switch: I have the same thing, but I just plug them in both and just select the one I need in the lower right windows corner at the audio stuff panel. (you can make an hotkey for that at the taskbar so it's just 1 click!)
31 Aug 2013, 05:11 AM

but I'm a sennheiser fanboy anyways :P

me too

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment