Units, buildings and abilities demos
23 Feb 2018, 00:32 AM
#1
Posts: 9
So I feel that while we have a great abilities guide, I want a bit more depth. So I was thinking of creating a series of videos demoing all of the units/buildings in the game and their abilities, as well as commander abilities. I was thinking of organizing them as, for example, Soviet-T0 being one video covering all the units and abilities available at T0. Sound like a good idea? any tips?
23 Feb 2018, 02:03 AM
#2
Posts: 3145 | Subs: 2
It's a good idea show casing the different abilities, problem is they'll need updating if the said abilities are changed in any way in the future.
28 Feb 2018, 00:12 AM
#3
Posts: 9
Good point, but I would not mind also making a video on each of the updates changes. Thanks!
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
29 | ||
|
|
|
226 | ||
|
|
|
60 | ||
|
|
|
12 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
0 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.708420.628+7
- 4.624365.631+3
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1367 users are online:
1367 guests
1 post in the last 24h
2 posts in the last week
2 posts in the last month
2 posts in the last week
2 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17108
Welcome our newest member, b52clubbb1com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, b52clubbb1com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM