Login

russian armor

Need soviet tactics for 3v3/4v4 teamplay.

11 Jan 2018, 16:31 PM

I need a suggested buıld for soviet teamplay. Most of the time i use Guard Motor, Tank Hunters and Defensive Tactics Commander. But the most annoying thing is german infantry spam volks with upradges,sturmpioneers,assault gren etc.
14 Jan 2018, 02:13 AM

Lately I have been having success in 3v3/4v4 using a build order of Con, Maxim, Con, Con, Con SU76, SU76. Sometimes I make a 3rd '76, sometimes I hold out for something else. It all depends on map and enemy tactics.

SU76 barrage is free and outranges most indirect fire abilities. Getting your 76s vet2 before heavy armor hits the field means you can use them to take on said heavy armor without an issue. I like soviet Industry tactics for this build and use the fuel drop along with muni caches to keep myself swimming in resources. once I get a KV2 out I usually have a halftrack with an AA mount to keep recon planes away from it while it uses turret mode to wipe squads.

Unfortunately doing this often encourages getting tripple teamed with 6 panthers so mine all the things.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Germany 756
unknown 20
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L