Login

russian armor

KV-8 is too cheap.

12 Aug 2013, 17:10 PM

Its just like automatch... 80% searching German
12 Aug 2013, 17:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2013, 17:10 PMKallin

that's why they want to nerf everything, so they can just throw everything and the kitchen sink at an easy win, thinking is too hard for the germans. where was that WIN button at..
12 Aug 2013, 17:16 PM

^ L2 play ... if you cant win even with su85's combo you must be a noob.

The win button is called "SU85+KV8" since you asked.
12 Aug 2013, 17:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2013, 17:10 PMKallin

ah the usual russian whiner logic that because 80% search for Germans they must be op so nerf.

Maybe 80% search for Germans because unlike you most people think Germans are cooler nor do they have some sort of communist love.

Also most people are more familiar with German equipment like panthers , tigers than russian. Its obviously logical .... if you introduced the Americans the numbers would be more even because more people are familiar with them.
12 Aug 2013, 17:20 PM

80% search for Germans because unlike you most people think Germans are cooler nor do they have some sort of communist love.

more like, you aware of how unbalanced the game is and know that russians are WAAAAY underpowered and you like getting wins with minimal effort.

Flame on!

12 Aug 2013, 17:21 PM

more like, you aware of how unbalanced the game is and know that russians are WAAAAY underpowered and you like getting wins with minimal effort.

Flame on!

troll more please you are hilarious for a new poster. No arguments or logic, just another russian troll boy (probably from the official forums)
12 Aug 2013, 17:24 PM

troll more please you are hilarious for a new poster. No arguments or logic, just another russian troll boy (probably from the official forums)

nah, i lurk here quite often, just get sick of these german noobs that cannot figure out how to counter in this game and then they loose so russians must be op, come on people get real. every post i see, nerf SU, remove ram, remove button. for crying out loud...
12 Aug 2013, 17:32 PM

omg russians are so OP, lets nerf everything..

i know everything we field is far more superior than the Russians mg42, bunkers, mortars, entire Tier3. come on people get serious. keep nerfing russians and you will be playing german heroes 2

High-level and tournament play seems to favour Russians right now. All five games of the (two patches ago, admittedly before some notable changes) TFN tourney and all three of the current patch Langreskaya tourney were won by Soviets. I think the recent Brazilian championship was more even (it did have pre-patch strafe and opels in it, though).

I'm not convinced the apparent (but not really substantial, far as I can see) disparity in automatch search is anything to do with balance.
12 Aug 2013, 17:33 PM

^ L2 play ... if you cant win even with su85's combo you must be a noob.

The win button is called "SU85+KV8" since you asked.

you should google sarcasm, then read my post
12 Aug 2013, 17:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2013, 17:32 PMBlovski

High-level and tournament play seems to favour Russians right now. All five games of the (two patches ago, admittedly before some notable changes) TFN tourney and all three of the current patch Langreskaya tourney were won by Soviets. I think the recent Brazilian championship was more even (it did have pre-patch strafe and opels in it, though).

I'm not convinced the apparent (but not really substantial, far as I can see) disparity in automatch search is anything to do with balance.

now as far as 1v1 i can say the game seems alot more balanced in comparison to 2v2 games
where us russians are at a disadvantage.
12 Aug 2013, 17:51 PM

now as far as 1v1 i can say the game seems alot more balanced in comparison to 2v2 games
where us russians are at a disadvantage.

"us russians" - he even admits it. Another russian wannabe nostalgic for the soviet union.

They have the most op exploit called su85 and he sets up a new account here to whine.
12 Aug 2013, 17:54 PM

"us russians" - he even admits it. Another russian wannabe nostalgic for the soviet union.

They have the most op exploit called su85 and he sets up a new account here to whine.

yea bro, su85 is an exploit. go back to starcraft
12 Aug 2013, 18:02 PM

Dont know about you guys, but me and my friends are playing germans only cuz we consider it as a challange. It is far too easy and boring to play soviets cuz there is too many imba units right now.
Examples:
T1- clown car, snipers
T2- ZIS sniping infantry and arting mgs, mortars, bunkers, paks
T3- T70 sniper tank
T4- SU85

and doctrinal KV-8 and heavy mortar
12 Aug 2013, 18:03 PM

yea bro, su85 is an exploit. go back to starcraft

first all of im not your "bro" 8 post wonder boy ....

secondly any shit comes from you mouth is pure garbage russian fanboy stuff. L2 play both sides before whining and crying ... filthy noob.
12 Aug 2013, 18:04 PM

first all of im not your "bro" 8 post wonder boy ....

secondly any shit comes from you mouth is pure garbage russian fanboy stuff. L2 play both sides before whining and crying ... filthy noob.

u mad bro?
12 Aug 2013, 18:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2013, 18:02 PMPapinak
Dont know about you guys, but me and my friends are playing germans only cuz we consider it as a challange. It is far too easy and boring to play soviets cuz there is too many imba units right now.
Examples:
T1- clown car, snipers
T2- ZIS sniping infantry and arting mgs, mortars, bunkers, paks
T3- T70 sniper tank
T4- SU85

and doctrinal KV-8 and heavy mortar

um when did we get bunkers ? t70 comes out too late to even use, clown cars are a joke, you must be a terrible german player... not too mention, you have a fucking mortar halftrack for 1 cp,and your mortar teams fire mortars like a machine gun
12 Aug 2013, 18:06 PM

u mad bro?

why ? no ... I am not one who setup a new account and named myself "friedchicken"

You must have a pretty sad life living in your mothers basement.
12 Aug 2013, 18:07 PM

um when did we get bunkers ? t70 comes out too late to even use, clown cars are a joke, you must be a terrible german player...

what a stupid noob ... the level of trolling is unmatched

T70 comes late ? LOL left to you, it would come at the same time as Germans get their first pioneer.

clown cars are indeed a joke specially since they have no counter by German T1

You must be an absolute loser in rl and in game. As usual no logical arguments by this pos noob ...

And finally he keeps referring to the russian faction as "we" which beyond doubt shows his bias and the fact that he seems to be some russian wannabe.
12 Aug 2013, 18:10 PM

what a stupid noob ... the level of trolling is unmatched

T70 comes late ? LOL left to you, it would come at the same time as Germans get their first pioneer.

clown cars are indeed a joke specially since they have no counter by German T1

You must be an absolute loser in rl and in game. As usual no logical arguments by this pos noob ...

show me on the doll where the op russians touched you
12 Aug 2013, 18:15 PM

how dare people complain about the KV8 while T2 flamer HT monster is still around?!? it gets vetted before there is any counter available and then takes ages to kill...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★