Login

russian armor

Remove USF Mortar and replace with RE Rifle Grenade

4 Dec 2017, 17:14 PM

Title updated as per request.
4 Dec 2017, 18:41 PM

Yeah Ostheer rifle grenade vs 4 men Ostheer squads. What could go wrong lol.
4 Dec 2017, 19:03 PM

Yeah Ostheer rifle grenade vs 4 men Ostheer squads. What could go wrong lol.

Not sure on the exact stats on the RE Rifle grenade but it isn't anything like the Grenadier rifle grenade. It does share the same animation and audio cue but has a slightly slower travel time, a timer, and does lower damage. Did you read my first post stating said things?
4 Dec 2017, 19:11 PM

Removing the mortar is the worst idea ever. RE rifle nades could go into a commander (infantry company for example) but taking the mortar away is a huge no.
4 Dec 2017, 19:41 PM

Not sure on the exact stats on the RE Rifle grenade but it isn't anything like the Grenadier rifle grenade. It does share the same animation and audio cue but has a slightly slower travel time, a timer, and does lower damage. Did you read my first post stating said things?

I actually read gren rifle nade. My bad! I rather have the Ostheer rifle nade be like the RE rifle nade to be honest.
5 Dec 2017, 16:09 PM

Could be a fun change. It's like added cover control for USF and helps USF dislodge opponents. I think the best thing would be to make Rear Echelons perform poorly in combat, but have good special support abilities make up for it (Volley fire, that grenade launcher you mention, ect.) My only complaint is that if the mortar is removed, the pak howie needs buffs. I regret building that thing every time when I could of just had two mortars.
5 Dec 2017, 21:24 PM

Could be a fun change. It's like added cover control for USF and helps USF dislodge opponents. I think the best thing would be to make Rear Echelons perform poorly in combat, but have good special support abilities make up for it (Volley fire, that grenade launcher you mention, ect.) My only complaint is that if the mortar is removed, the pak howie needs buffs. I regret building that thing every time when I could of just had two mortars.

I'm quite shocked that the pack howie isn't getting any buffs. I bought it a few times against OKW and their liegs always out stripped it in kills simply due to how horrible its accuracy is and the high cool down the pack has for its barrages. I mean when you have a cheap, effective mortar for 240 mp what point is the pack howie especially since it can't retreat and is so damn expensive.

On RE's they are already a poor combat unit without weapon upgrades but I can see making them even slightly weaker with the buffed volley fire and if their RE rifle grenade was aim able and have a short cool down time for the need to remove units from buildings. This way it'd make them not be a unit you get for direct combat but for their utility and would be more complementary to Rifles.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★