Login

russian armor

Replay Feedback for December Balance Patch

17 Nov 2017, 15:46 PM

Some random thoughts:

1) Stuka felt a bit meh, you should increase its damage to garrisons, right now it cannot level down a trench :S

2) British arty is a bit too strong right now. For 45 munny to cast and availible on every IS squad it feels so much ATM. Maybe increase casting cost

3) CalliOP is too sturdy, should die to 2 Panther shots. Drop price if needed, but it should really die more easily

4)Cancer still intesifies (arty spam...)

5)UKF is in much better cheesy spot right now. With everything they have got this patch + comets + churchill croco they look like a bit over the top. Especially with USF player that can cover them with Indestructable CalliOPes and New shinny Jacksons
18 Nov 2017, 13:34 PM

@Mr.Smith

You must watch this game in order to realise how current (v1.4) demo is stupid. No words can explain it, only the view of the replay

Enjoy ;)
19 Nov 2017, 14:23 PM

Good game.
For me I noticed the slower repair speed and grenade cooldown on commandos when they spawn.
Had fun playing this.
3 Dec 2017, 10:44 AM

USF Mech game 1

At first i having an idea about spamming with WC51 but it got balanced by munition require so no more .50cal at point blank range. :guyokay:

Raid ability seem to prove the main idea of this commander by allow light vehicle to scare infantry off then secure the sector or even fast decap on protected point

USF Mech game 2

i've found this commander has it sweet spot on mid to late game since it can be risky to encounter by opponent counter part also the big investment on early game could affect timing in mid game

There a moment in late game that i can call WC-51 just to get mark target since he denied all my AT gun and it solved lack of tank destroyer issue and allow me to build tanks wall

Sherman 76 itself pack a punch enough to keep Axis tank at bay without tank destroyer this commander can build a stronger tank wall and the Mortar HT with WP round is enough to scare AT gun off the field

WC-51 also prove it's useful on late game by harass unprotected teamweapon while main army defend 1 or 2 sector
6 Dec 2017, 19:05 PM

For the balance team
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 49
unknown 15
Germany 7
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias