Login

russian armor

Is direct insult on other forum member valid here?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
5 Aug 2013, 08:18 AM
Patrion 26

How's that petition to get COH2 banned in Russia going?

Couldn`t care less =) I don`t even live in Russia. So doesn`t affect me
5 Aug 2013, 08:20 AM

You cared enough to write a massive post and complain to Relic about the "unfair portrayal" of Russians when in actuality it factually portrayed them as blood thirsty savages.
5 Aug 2013, 08:21 AM
Patrion 26

Wasn`t me =) The only thing I wrote was arguments about how people see Russians. Not how Relic portrayed them in a game
5 Aug 2013, 08:22 AM

It was you. Please stop lying and editing your posts to cover your tracks.
5 Aug 2013, 08:23 AM
Patrion 26

Bahahaha, go on find a post were I complained how Relic portrayed Soviets =) Good luck wasting your time
5 Aug 2013, 08:23 AM

With all due respect, in the interest of fairness, you should disallow soviet insignias as well then.

+1 to this man.

I don't want to see any reminder of the horrible soviet atrocities committed against humanity during their blood regime that stained nearly all of the 20th century.

My grandma was a russian jew that worked in the urals to help the war effort, how did stalin reward her? He put her in a gulag to die, which she did. When I see the hammer and sickle, i don't think of heroes, i think of the people that murdered my grandma. If these symbols of hate and anti jewishness are allowed to stand it might be worth my time to contact the anti defamation league of this website's existence.
5 Aug 2013, 08:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2013, 08:23 AMMovac

+1 to this man.

I don't want to see any reminder of the horrible soviet atrocities committed against humanity during their blood regime that stained nearly all of the 20th century.

My grandma was a russian jew that worked in the urals to help the war effort, how did stalin reward her? He put her in a gulag to die, which she did. When I see the hammer and sickle, i don't think of heroes, i think of the people that murdered my grandma. If these symbols of hate and anti jewishness are allowed to stand it might be worth my time to contact the anti defamation league of this website's existence.

He is 100% correct. I too want (in the interest of fairness) to see all Hammer & Sickles removed as well. How is it any better?

I'm sorry for your loss Movac. I can't imagine the pain such imagery can cause when tied to such a horrific event.
5 Aug 2013, 08:25 AM
Patrion 26

He is 100% correct. I too want (in the interest of fairness) to see all Hammer & Sickles removed as well. How is it any better?

They won the WW2 =)
5 Aug 2013, 08:26 AM

They won the WW2 =)

Who won WW2? USA? Yeah, we did win WW2. Check out the signature.

The Soviet's didn't accomplish much. Thankfully the USA was generous enough to lend them some equipment to fight the war and were also willing to invade Normandy to pull all German forces away from the Ostfront.

Had that not happened Russia would have fallen.
5 Aug 2013, 08:34 AM
Patrion 26

Who won WW2? USA? Yeah, we did win WW2. Check out the signature.

The Soviet's didn't accomplish much. Thankfully the USA was generous enough to lend them some equipment to fight the war and were also willing to invade Normandy to pull all German forces away from the Ostfront.

Had that not happened Russia would have fallen.

You must live in a parallel universe bro.
Oh wait you are from the US ;) This explains a lot of things
5 Aug 2013, 08:35 AM

Absolutely have to agree with the general sentiment here. The Soviets were far worse that the Germans. I don't want to see a red star, sickle and hammer or any other highly offensive iconography of those horrible people.
5 Aug 2013, 08:35 AM

You must live in a parallel universe bro.
Oh wait you are from the US ;) This explains a lot of things

5 Aug 2013, 08:37 AM
5 Aug 2013, 08:41 AM

Somebody please close this thread...it's adding poison to community.
5 Aug 2013, 08:42 AM

5 Aug 2013, 08:46 AM
Patrion 26

Somebody please close this thread...it's adding poison to community.

Let the kids play and believe they are 'Special'
5 Aug 2013, 08:46 AM

This is getting rly annoying , i get sometimes angry in game cuz im competitive but this kind of trashtalk and shit is rly bad for forums
New players mostly get to see fighting,flaming and people downrating and complaining about the game (mostly ones that loose a lot, or cant figure the game out and immediately come to conclusion that game sucks)
5 Aug 2013, 08:48 AM

This is getting rly annoying , i get sometimes angry in game cuz im competitive but this kind of trashtalk and shit is rly bad for forums
New players mostly get to see fighting,flaming and people downrating and complaining about the game (mostly ones that loose a lot, or cant figure the game out and immediately come to conclusion that game sucks)

The only thing they're going to conclude from this thread is that the USA is #1.
5 Aug 2013, 08:48 AM
Patrion 26

The only thing they're going to conclude from this thread is that the USA is #1.

At what?
5 Aug 2013, 08:49 AM

Winning World Wars.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 69
Germany 18

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W