Login

russian armor

2vs2 Teamwork strategy advice.

1 Oct 2017, 20:24 PM

Hi, I'm new here (60h in coh) finished camp and jumped into online. Yesterday I started to play with my friend 2vs2 ( before i've been mostly playing solo).So i'm asking if someone can give us few tips for teamwork and overall 2vs2 strategy.Here is one replay where we played 2vs2, I played supp style ( infantry, mgs, mortars, fuel/ammo catche etc) and my friend was rushing tanks.I would be glad if you review replay and point some things we can improve on.
Thanks.
2 Oct 2017, 01:01 AM

Hi, I'm new here (60h in coh) finished camp and jumped into online. Yesterday I started to play with my friend 2vs2 ( before i've been mostly playing solo).So i'm asking if someone can give us few tips for teamwork and overall 2vs2 strategy.Here is one replay where we played 2vs2, I played supp style ( infantry, mgs, mortars, fuel/ammo catche etc) and my friend was rushing tanks.I would be glad if you review replay and point some things we can improve on.
Thanks.

Just honestly make sure you communicate and dont give up and try to keep all your squads alive! Also, don't focus too much on one unit, for instance, dont build all infantry. try to keep a good mix of units and cover your flank of ytour ally and if you push make sure to communicate that with your teamate. I'm not really sure of the current 2v2 meta atm tho!
2 Oct 2017, 10:04 AM

Thx for quick reply, tips rly helped, guess i just need more overall practice.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★