Login

russian armor

[1v1] 2nd Game Ever Against Human, SOV(me) vs OKW

13 Sep 2017, 13:08 PM

[1v1] SOV(me) vs OKW (video link)

Hi, I'm very new, I have played one 2v2 game and two 1v1 games vs humans. I was hoping to get some feedback about what I should be paying more attention to if I'm not already paying attention to the right stuff. For anyone who does not believe I'm new, well you're wrong, I practiced a lot vs expert AI.
13 Sep 2017, 15:27 PM

Will look at it :)
13 Sep 2017, 15:47 PM

Cutoff (learn the maps) - you didn't take the point needed to cut the enemy off from resources -> you'll get a grasp of it if you play more and more

Plant mines and demos -> this is especially needed with Soviets to survive

Pressure the enemy heavily if you have double the numbers than them

Capturing points that are nearly useless to take from enemy -> like the one that was isolated and far far away from you, next to your enemy's base

16.45 min mark: you've seen the HMG in the house at north VP, should've taken it out with the captured ISG (not just rush it down with double cons - more resources needed to take it down, your cons could've capped elsewhere)

Floating manpower, should've built an ATG to help the T-34 get rid of the flammpanzer ----> or an arty since you rushed it down with your army, pummel the base with it

That was all, hope I could help you :)

13 Sep 2017, 17:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2017, 15:47 PMDanyek
Cutoff (learn the maps) - you didn't take the point needed to cut the enemy off from resources -> you'll get a grasp of it if you play more and more

Plant mines and demos -> this is especially needed with Soviets to survive

Pressure the enemy heavily if you have double the numbers than them

Capturing points that are nearly useless to take from enemy -> like the one that was isolated and far far away from you, next to your enemy's base

16.45 min mark: you've seen the HMG in the house at north VP, should've taken it out with the captured ISG (not just rush it down with double cons - more resources needed to take it down, your cons could've capped elsewhere)

Floating manpower, should've built an ATG to help the T-34 get rid of the flammpanzer ----> or an arty since you rushed it down with your army, pummel the base with it

That was all, hope I could help you :)

I'll have to learn maps to grasp cutoffs.

I didn't feel like I had spare resources to make demo, so I need to pay attention to that more.

That HMG thing is soooo spot on, it was very noob to not use the artillery on it!

If you upgrade penals with ATG, do they lose infantry dps?
14 Sep 2017, 15:58 PM

If you upgrade penals with ATG, do they lose infantry dps?

The term "ATG" is the short version of the Anti Tank Gun :)

But yes, if you upgrade the penals with AT weaponry (PTRS in this case), they lose DPS accordingly (note that PTRS CAN still hit infantry, it's only that they deal much less damage than standard rifles.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★