Login

russian armor

Fall Balance Patch Community Feedback [POLL]

26 Jul 2017, 13:38 PM

Changing speed to tiger seems stupid to me

Armor is the problem....
26 Jul 2017, 16:58 PM

I have one big request, could conscripts get reworked/buffed to put them in line with other main faction infantry? I consider being forced to choose between support weapons and decent (overpriced) infantry a big handicap. Every game and every mode revolves around infantry. Infantry and versatility of possible playstyles around that infantry is the key factor. I talked plentitude of times about buffing cons with miragefla but he always told me that their main role is "utility" and thats what differentiates them from other factions basic infantry.

I must admit I fail to see how conscripts are more utility oriented than volks or grens. Only ability that cons provide that the latter don't is oorah and merging, which frankly speaking due to heavy bleed is really useless and very situational at most.

When compared with OKW volks (most encountered faction in automatch) cons lose at every distance, have no scaling in comparison, have to pay for upgrades both AT and AI not to mention that molotovs throwing speed is a joke (are they drinking that vodka before they throw? is that why it takes them so much time?), you also can't upgrade their weapons without a specific doctrine BUT you get to merge units and oorah to flank (or die faster in close range xD, yey lets rush those stg44 with our invincible broomsticks!), it costs 10 mp less to build (what a bargain!), 5 mp less to reinforce, 0.8 sec faster to reinforce.

Now volks on the other hand win at every distance, have monster scaling, don't pay for any upgrades neither AT or AI (so you don't actually have to go out of your way to get them), their incediary nades are an instant pop with smooth and fast animation, you get to upgrade their weapons on top of that without a doctrine BUT you don't get the sick overpowered merge ability (what a shame), no oorah, you pay 10 mp more to build, 5 mp more to reinforce and wait 0.8 sec longer to reinforce.

Let me put it nicely, saying that conscripts are dogshit would be considered an understatement.

Can we please do something to help those poor retarded conscripts so I don't have to go penals every single game and watch that OKW spammer laugh in my face? Can we at least give cons weapons instead of broomsticks?

I would honestly exchange that incredible merge ability for a real weapon.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★