Login

russian armor

This community is really killing me

13 Jun 2017, 18:48 PM

ive just found one guy that "might" got 2,5 k hours and asking for whats better sherman or p4, then we started chatting and he started to swearing at me that im bla bla bla wtf is this even normal ?!
14 Jun 2017, 03:36 AM

It sounds like you have had a bad experience, but I wouldn't blame it on the entire community. If you ever want to chat about the game or play a round or two feel free to reach out, I would love to. The community here has its shares of bad apples, but for the most part, there are some great members here.
14 Jun 2017, 03:49 AM

The community is a word, it doesn't really exist. But assholes like the ones you just encountered in the wild are everywhere and yes we have plenty of them(I would personally ban them at least temporarily but our overlords are very forgiving) but don't put the label on the community please. The same community also did a lot of great things.
14 Jun 2017, 08:15 AM

The community is a word, it doesn't really exist. But assholes like the ones you just encountered in the wild are everywhere and yes we have plenty of them(I would personally ban them at least temporarily but our overlords are very forgiving) but don't put the label on the community please. The same community also did a lot of great things.

I think that the people who the OP is alluding to don't come to this neck of the woods. CoH2.org is mostly full of people that want constructive discussion and collaboration. I have met plenty of wankers in custom games who think you need to do what you say otherwise they destroy your base with friendly fire (needs to be addressed IMO)
14 Jun 2017, 10:03 AM

He tested you and you failed because you don't actually know which tank is better. omfg gitgud rekt ffs FailFish gg l2p playercard pls
14 Jun 2017, 12:04 PM

The game is going to be full of funny specimens like him. Best advice is to take cheeky screenshots and save them for a rainy day :banana:
14 Jun 2017, 13:31 PM

It sounds like you have had a bad experience, but I wouldn't blame it on the entire community. If you ever want to chat about the game or play a round or two feel free to reach out, I would love to. The community here has its shares of bad apples, but for the most part, there are some great members here.
this isnt the first time, i met like 20 ppl like him, not the same but almost, they were salty etc u know, i met like 3 ppl that were friendly and added me, and im playing with em
14 Jun 2017, 19:52 PM

Is not only this community, it happens in all the places, specially on the internet
14 Jun 2017, 22:30 PM

Like Luciano said. The internet tends to attract people who struggle with social interactions more than other communities would. GGs are pretty rare in this game, no different in League of Legends, Overwatch, etc. That being said there are some nice people out there, and it is refreshing when you meet someone who is a good sport. Just a shame it isn't the norm.
5 Jul 2017, 16:58 PM

Yeah, there are some assholes, but in my experience, the COH2 community has made the game very accessible to me. Compared to other games that have a fairly steep learning curve like DOTA 2 the community is alright.

I played one game of DOTA 2 with other people, apparently, there's a system in this game that lets you 'vote down' a person for poor play or sportsmanship. I got a ban for a few hours and I was limited to playing the game mode reserved for noobs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight