Login

russian armor

How to create off-map Creeping Barrage?

5 Jun 2017, 23:56 PM

There isn't any options that allows creeping barrage to be done from off-map. So how do I do that? Please help, I'm drying on Coffee.
6 Jun 2017, 00:05 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

There isn't any options that allows creeping barrage to be done from off-map. So how do I do that? Please help, I'm drying on Coffee.

If you look at the Priest's Creeping Barrage, there is a Creeping Barrage option. Look at this for a reference.
6 Jun 2017, 00:07 AM

If you look at the Priest's Creeping Barrage, there is a Creeping Barrage option. Look at this for a reference.

Yeah actually I'm referencing from that right now, but I noticed the Creeping Barrage option has a Hardpoint option, aka, points to an entity weapon. Since Commander abilities don't use Hardpoints at all, I'm not sure how's this going to work? I'm pretty sure Commander abilities execute from the Army_Bag rather than from an invisible unit somewhere, and the Army_Bag doesn't have a Hardpoint field to fill out.

EDIT P.S.: Please guide me, I'm not sure what do to by just referencing this Creeping Barrage option.
6 Jun 2017, 00:16 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

oops... need to read the original question more thoroughly. The off map arty has an x and y off set, maybe adding a a delayed action to a series of off setted barrages?
6 Jun 2017, 00:48 AM

oops... need to read the original question more thoroughly. The off map arty has an x and y off set, maybe adding a a delayed action to a series of off setted barrages?

Well.., it still read the Radius field, so it blasted the area in a circular AoE.

So I tried again, but with an airstrike this time. But being an airstrike, it behaved like an airstrike. It's also worth noting that I tried to control the rate of the airstrike's weapons firing rate but the ability just ignored that and spammed 6 shells in less than a second.

Bummer, are Off-Map Creeping Barrages actually possible to make with these Tools?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★