Login

russian armor

1v1 OH vs USF feedback

26 May 2017, 02:02 AM

https://www.coh2.org/file/14502/ohusf.rec

Can I please have some feedback on my game play? I can't pinpoint what I did wrong.
I suspect it's a lot of small things rather then a major blunder.
Losing the 222 was a big blunder i think but when I play against UKF or USF they somehow manage to still be strong even after losing a vehicle where as OH losing a 222 is game ending( im not sure if i am right here, just my opinion).
I didnt lose squads except near the end and still i felt overwhelmed by his rifles.
Thanks for your time guys.
26 May 2017, 02:48 AM

I can look at this one later tonight.
26 May 2017, 03:41 AM

To speak of little things, you float about 50 mp before you build your first gren squad, which is about 10 seconds late. These things can make all the difference in early engagements!

Your pios idle after laying wire and capping the point, try to set shift-orders so your units are always moving.

You get up to about 380mp just before 4 minutes in, which is a lot of wasted manpower. you could have had another gren on the field much earlier and had more map control or won the engagement in the middle.

Bringing out the 222 and then not immediately repairing it wastes a lot of its value. Either retreat those pios and repair it, or build a new pioneer squad sooner. You could also drive the 222 over to the pios altho that would be a high risk high reward move.

At 9:30 you stand in the middle of the road with your 3 grens. Take a few extra clicks and put them in cover.

Once the 222 goes down you are pretty screwed, tbh, since you didn't get a med bunker up and you end up without the munis to make one for a long time. I wouldn't make 3 G43 squads until you have a med bunker. With unhealed grens and no 222 there is no good counter to the m20 unless you pick the puma doc (not sure if you had it available).

Building the med bunker with no muni, and then building t3 with no fuel, really sealed your defeat. A sniper, another gren, a replacement 222 would all have been more helpful.

In summary:

Don't float so much manpower. Use the base building hotkeys and build your next unit ASAP.
Don't be lazy microing, put everything in cover all the time.
Don't be so aggressive with your 222, or at least don't drive past vet 1 rifles.
Don't build bunkers or tech if you don't have the muni or fuel to use those buildings.

The late units really hurt you the most. Ostheer relies on synergy between units, and you were very low on units almost all game because you didn't build things when you could.
26 May 2017, 06:43 AM

Yeah ,the lack of med bunker really hurt besides other things.
I like your point of me having 3 G43 without med bunker first, good one.
Thanks for the feedback mate, much appreciated !!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★