Login

russian armor

Let´s make a list of unbalanced/immproperly mirrored maps

10 May 2017, 19:56 PM

This issue doesn´t get nearly as much complaints as it deserves....
So Devs... if you can, pls redesing, if you can´t, learn for the next time
I´ll start with a few 2vs2 ones:

Moscow outskirts
: Huge advantage for the south, both the cut-off point and the fuel point are easier to defend. I believe there might be some kind of a "distance from base" differencies to begin with, but the stone wall (-green cover) right behind the house on the northern cut-off also provides a perfect ground to overlook the road and then quickly hide in the house once it starts getting hot in there...and that´s not all, the house overlooking the road and the northern fuel has a sight blocking wooden fence in front of it (no problem if you use an early clown car, but God help you if you don´t)

Semoisky winter: Both fuel points are overlooked by a house, but one of them can be easily sieged from other two houses, while the other one is surrounded by an open area with a little bit of light cover

Rails and metal: The house overlooking the northern fuel has a blind-spot while the one in the south doesn´t, also the house overlooking the middle in the north has a wooden fence in front of it, which blocks line of sight.

Camping in the... eh, i mean Crossing in the woods: The house overlooking the northern fuel has it´s line of sight partially blocked by some wooden logs, which are barely possible to destroy, while the southern one is blocked by a little hedgerow, which can be removed with use of the british little demo-charges or some other small explosives

Hope you can understand what I´ve written, English ain´t my first language (and I´m afraid that it will be my last)
10 May 2017, 20:04 PM

Road To Kharkov. North side is really bad and unfair. South side can safely camp left vp and mid vp and wait for the northern side to come mid.

Rhzev winter. North side is insta lose. South can easily control left and mid vp and wait for the northern side to move in or lose.

Your English is good btw!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS