I seem to have found a bug or glitch in the livestream system. When I first created my account here, I added my Twitch channel to my profile and my livestream showed up in the livestream list. However, today I noticed that I'm no longer in the list of livestreams.
If I go to manage my livestreams, my livestream is there, but I can't edit or delete it (to remake it). If I click the Edit button and then the Save button, I get the error "BroadcastID: cmasupra is already taken". If I try to delete my livestream, I get the error "Error 403: You are not authorized to perform this action".
My Twitch channel is cmasupra, and the ID for my livestream in my profile is 646.
Livestream Bug
1 Aug 2013, 03:37 AM
#1
Posts: 11
3 Aug 2013, 20:48 PM
#2
Posts: 11
It seems the bug has semi-fixed itself. My channel is now in the livestreams list. However, I am still unable to edit the channel. It's as if the server thinks I don't own the livestream even though it's in my profile.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1321 | ||
|
|
|
3 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.485233.675+11
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3519
Board Info
585 users are online:
585 guests
1 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17057
Welcome our newest member, kubet77me
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, kubet77me
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM