Login

russian armor

Strafe.

1 Aug 2013, 05:22 AM

Who are you to tell people "how they should" complain?

Are you the Complaint Police?

And tbh, no self-respecting adult ever draws the "childish" card.

Either you have a love for posts that are just screaming "op lulz, nerf nerf nerf" or you have an a desire to attack my posts, if the latter i kindly ask you to stop as i am try to no longer reply to your posts.

also i find it ironic that according to you people can complain about what ever they want However they want except for me "Who are you to tell people "how they should" complain?"
1 Aug 2013, 05:45 AM

Permanently Banned
You are trying to tell people how to behave, according to your own normative values.
Arguably I am doing the same towards you, butmy crux is to allow others autonomy in their behaviour, yours to limit it to your own.

And yes, complaining about complaining is doubly redundant and self-defeating.
1 Aug 2013, 05:59 AM

You are trying to tell people how to behave, according to your own normative values.
Arguably I am doing the same towards you, butmy crux is to allow others autonomy in their behaviour, yours to limit it to your own.

And yes, complaining about complaining is doubly redundant and self-defeating.

If you are unhappy with the product you paided good money for then please say so in an intelligent manner.(its hte only way people take you seriously)

this is what i said, the previous sentnce was describing what "I" would do, this particular sentence usese the words "please" which is far from "telling people how to behave" in facti am asking, nicely.

Now please stop trying to attack my threads because of your own feelings, i stated myt own opinion and asked if people could follow it, not demand them to obey nor dictate there behaviour as you seem to insist i did.
1 Aug 2013, 06:13 AM

Permanently Banned
Then please stop telling people how they should behave.

Paying customer has every right to complain, in any way they see fit, within the limits of law.
1 Aug 2013, 06:27 AM

Paying customer has every right to complain, in any way they see fit, within the limits of law.

That's the most obnoxious thing I've ever read.
1 Aug 2013, 06:39 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Crells and Nullist, stop this stupid fight! It has nothing to do with the topic. Continue via PM if you like.

And just to clear things up, we wish to have a constructive atmosphere on this site. So, call it how you want, but on this site you dont have the right to complain in any way you want, but only in a non-insulting way.
1 Aug 2013, 08:09 AM

Permanently Banned
Site moderstion is your staffs prerogative, not Crells or mine. Or Gaynors for that matter.

Feel free to delete/moderate threads/posts/posters as you see fit, ofc.

Ontopic: The xhange to Strafe was extensive. Will take more observation/testinf, but I think it achieved atleast the primary goalsmsuch as dmg reductiin and removing suppression of retreaters, as well as its sphere of operwtion.
1 Aug 2013, 08:19 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Site moderstion is your staffs prerogative, not Crells or mine. Or Gaynors for that matter.

Feel free to delete/moderate threads/posts/posters as you see fit, ofc.

We'd rather not moderate, but have a friendly atmosphere in the community :)

edit:
But if you all don't stop fighting already, we have no other choice
1 Aug 2013, 13:41 PM

Strafe deserved a nerf and this nerf seems fit. It still stops infantry in its tracks while allowing some map dominance for a time. But I believe a sov player should pay for not retreating after getting pinned, then the inf could start taking casualties as a result. But otherwise, I can dig it.
1 Aug 2013, 15:01 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Strafe deserved a nerf and this nerf seems fit. It still stops infantry in its tracks while allowing some map dominance for a time. But I believe a sov player should pay for not retreating after getting pinned, then the inf could start taking casualties as a result. But otherwise, I can dig it.

No thats not the point of strafe, it is not meant to used alone. You should send in some infantry to clean the pinned infantry up
1 Aug 2013, 15:40 PM

Strafe feels pretty good to me now. For 120muni it's still a bargain for what it does when you're attacking a position, but it's no longer insta-win button vs all infantry on the map. It's a proper offmap ability now.

Now to convince them to buff the Ost light artillery barrage and the Sov incendiary barrage. Those things are an absolute joke. ;)
1 Aug 2013, 19:00 PM

No thats not the point of strafe, it is not meant to used alone. You should send in some infantry to clean the pinned infantry up

Sure but sov inf should still take some damage. I meam they are taking ju87 bullets to the dome
1 Aug 2013, 19:42 PM

Sure but sov inf should still take some damage. I meam they are taking ju87 bullets to the dome

And tanks can eat multiple 88mm shells in the face. It's called abstractions for the sake of gameplay.
1 Aug 2013, 21:09 PM

And tanks can eat multiple 88mm shells in the face. It's called abstractions for the sake of gameplay.

The tanks do take damage from a IL-2 strike doesn't it? I thought I saw the healthbar of my tank go down a bit when it was caught in a strafe by the sturmy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 26
Netherlands 7
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak