Login

russian armor

UKF Land Mattress

8 Apr 2017, 17:59 PM

As the title implies I'd like to hear the ins and outs of using the Land Mattress.
I got several years of COH1 an COH2 experience, with mostly Ostheer, OKW and UKF forces.
The thing is I haven't used the commander that gives you a Land Mattress. Therefor I would like to know the ins and outs since I am getting more and more interested in artillery equipement.
8 Apr 2017, 19:18 PM

Well the Commander Mobile Assault Regiment is good all round.

0cp flamethrower upgrade on Royal Engineers so good on maps with lots of buildings.

2cp advance cover bonus, took this from this from the commander guide. -40% cooldown, and -20% reload OUT OF COVER penalties will go away and your squad will perform with no penalties.
In cover you will get -30% cooldown, and -20% reload, as an actual bonus, not a removal of penalties.

3cp infiltration commandos, 4 man squad that spawn out of buildings, so again good doc for maps with buildings.

6cp Vehicle Crew Repairs, like on other brit doctrines it puts down smoke on damaged vehicles and immobilizes them while repairing.

8cp Land Mattress, rocket arty that acts as large area denial, its a no brainer unit but it will get nerfed in the near future the rate of fire will decrease by a lot.

Very good doctrine specially on maps with lots of buildings, even if there aren't many buildings around the Land Mattress is always good to force your opponent to relocate. its the doctrine of choice for the pro player HelpingHans and he is the top UKF player, might wanna check when streams to get a better idea of how the doctine works.

For Weakness, I guess no recon, no off map arty or Airstrikes and no call in tanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★