Login

russian armor

G.C.S Battle Planner Feedback Thread

8 Apr 2017, 11:25 AM

If you got any feedback, bug reports, good ideas or similar regarding the G.C.S. Battle Planner app, please post them here.

Praise and constructive criticism is always valued! :)

Regarding the Steam Login requirement; the app only receives your SteamID, Avatar and Name from the Steam Login API and can only access what's already public on your Steam Profile. No special access token is given, it's just a validation that you are who Steam says you are.

Planned features

• Observer mode
    Let tournament admins/referees/casters create a match and invite players. :sibDZ:
  • Results and replays
    Let players post result and replay after each match. Results and replays would be relayed to a post on CoH2.org (Need to talk with the CoH2.org staff about how to do this). (Results done by refs)
  • Launch game button
    It is possible to send commands to Steam by use of the Steam Browser Protocol. Hence the app could have a button to launch CoH2 for you, but still not actually create the in-game lobby and invite players... unless CoH2 would have command-line arguments for this (Relic plz).
  • Support for aspect ratio wider than 16/9.
  • Support for BO3, BO5 and BO7.
A_E
8 Apr 2017, 12:08 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Qvazar will be paid out of the GCS kickstarter and travel paid for to attend GCS final. His work here was amazing.
9 Apr 2017, 14:11 PM
Donator 11

I'm not in tournament, just lounched the login screen to see what the app is, but I belive you should change html title and possibly icon of the site. Just to make things look more polished.
22 Apr 2017, 21:21 PM

I'm not in tournament, just lounched the login screen to see what the app is, but I belive you should change html title and possibly icon of the site. Just to make things look more polished.

Thanks, was in such a rush I completely forgot that! But it's done now ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★