Login

russian armor

Voice for Tier 3 German still not fixed?

• This thread is locked
30 Jul 2013, 20:49 PM

The voice when it says something like " we can now use heavy armour and rocket artillery" Seems they didnt change this from BETA which is pure laziness tbh.

I think the full patch team is useless tbh, its takeing them so long to fix anything even though when the game was announced they promised fast weekly updates and constant balancing :\

Another scam of a game, its in shambles, fair enough if u only play 1v1 but the rest of the game is no fun.

Wake up Relic and sort your shit, will be the last game i preorder for them thats for sure! I feel sorry for the poor buggers who paid for the collectors edition lol!
30 Jul 2013, 20:52 PM

It's "medium armor" - which is right. The PIV, STUG and Ostwind are medium. However, yea, the rocket arty is wrong.

Personally I had nothing wrong with the CoH1 'stage' sound; just a siren and some other sfx.
30 Jul 2013, 20:54 PM

Just when I see the complaining reach a new low... I log into coh2.org and POW, right in the kisser
30 Jul 2013, 21:02 PM

The voice when it says something like " we can now use heavy armour and rocket artillery" Seems they didnt change this from BETA which is pure laziness tbh.

I think the full patch team is useless tbh, its takeing them so long to fix anything even though when the game was announced they promised fast weekly updates and constant balancing :\

Another scam of a game, its in shambles, fair enough if u only play 1v1 but the rest of the game is no fun.

Wake up Relic and sort your shit, will be the last game i preorder for them thats for sure! I feel sorry for the poor buggers who paid for the collectors edition lol!

It's an oversight and should be fixed, yes, but this post is unnecessarily abusive.

Also given everything else, I'd be fine if this never got fixed and other stuff did. :)
30 Jul 2013, 21:40 PM

TBH im not really fussed about the voice thing but it does show how poor the game got launched, i mean come on its still like BETA even now, and will be even after this patch!

There is still no ranked matches and no ingame lobby to talk to people. I have had to make a list for COH friends only on steam because of this.

You all know the game is a mess its not my fault its Relics!
31 Jul 2013, 00:13 AM

It is probably very expensive to fix. Unless he is a regular Relic employee probably have to hire the voice actor again, book time at a recording studio (preferably the same one, unless they have their own one) etc.

Maybe they'll fix it when/if they are recording new sounds for an expansion/DLC but I don't find it all too irritating.
31 Jul 2013, 00:37 AM
Honorary Member Badge

if your trying to grasp at straws your doing it right. just thought you should know that. :)
31 Jul 2013, 16:12 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

If the tone of the OP wasn't so insulting, I would leave this open. But as it is, it's disrespectful, so I'm going to lock it. Criticize intelligently and provide useful feedback. Leave the insults at the door.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★