Login

russian armor

Streaming help?

9 Mar 2017, 17:25 PM

G'day folks

I'm looking for some advise on streaming with obs, it so appears I found a way to do it from China (which seemed impossible before), and I streamed a couple of days ago. I have a couple of questions for any streaming or pc software gurus out there that might help me:

1) Whilst streaming, the ui interface of coh1 kept blinking at times. I was told in stream chat that there was no lag or anything, but the ui (minimap, unit icons on the right etc.) was blinking through out. Is it a problem with the capture? Should I tweak source settings or something?

2) And a question unrelated to coh - at the end of that stream when I ve had my share of coh1 for the day, I went to play a few rounds of Heroes of the Storm. Left the stream on just for the fun of it - maybe someone would get a laugh of chinese voicework ^^ Thing is, after exiting coh and launching hots, the stream turned black for everyone. Anyone have any idea why it would work fine with coh and then not capture hots?

Well thx in advance :)
9 Mar 2017, 17:33 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

This is not Scrap Yard material! ;)

I am moving it to Hardware & Tech.

@ Moderators: if you see a better sub-section for this request to obtain a response, please move it on again ...but not to Balance. :D
9 Mar 2017, 22:27 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

G'day folks

I'm looking for some advise on streaming with obs, it so appears I found a way to do it from China (which seemed impossible before), and I streamed a couple of days ago. I have a couple of questions for any streaming or pc software gurus out there that might help me:

1) Whilst streaming, the ui interface of coh1 kept blinking at times. I was told in stream chat that there was no lag or anything, but the ui (minimap, unit icons on the right etc.) was blinking through out. Is it a problem with the capture? Should I tweak source settings or something?

2) And a question unrelated to coh - at the end of that stream when I ve had my share of coh1 for the day, I went to play a few rounds of Heroes of the Storm. Left the stream on just for the fun of it - maybe someone would get a laugh of chinese voicework ^^ Thing is, after exiting coh and launching hots, the stream turned black for everyone. Anyone have any idea why it would work fine with coh and then not capture hots?

Well thx in advance :)

You using probably monitor / desktop record to record the stream. that is in different games not working well. try to record with gamecapture and choose the game .exe for the specific game you play. that should be fixing too the problem with the blinking UI interface.
10 Mar 2017, 12:29 PM

ALright thx I ll try to do that
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 48
unknown 17
Germany 7
unknown 4
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias