Login

russian armor

Winter Patch

7 Mar 2017, 17:31 PM

So,I just came back to playing 1v1's after like 3 months. Im ranked in top 200 and i have a question.When is the new patch coming out?,it was supposed to come out in winter!It is now nearly spring.I abandoned this game in November mainly because of the cheese i was encountering.So the question is when is it coming out? Coh2 needs a patch imo.
7 Mar 2017, 17:42 PM

Well, it's taken them two and a half years just to address the model spacing design mistake, so it shouldn't be surprising that the patch is taking forever.

As far as I recall, it's coming out end of March. So Spring Balance Patch, basically.
7 Mar 2017, 17:46 PM

Well, it's taken them two and a half years just to address the model spacing design mistake, so it shouldn't be surprising that the patch is taking forever.

As far as I recall, it's coming out end of March. So Spring Balance Patch, basically.

winter dates til 21st of march. Just sayin
7 Mar 2017, 18:59 PM

So,I just came back to playing 1v1's after like 3 months. Im ranked in top 200 and i have a question.When is the new patch coming out?,it was supposed to come out in winter!It is now nearly spring.I abandoned this game in November mainly because of the cheese i was encountering.So the question is when is it coming out? Coh2 needs a patch imo.

After several years, you should know Relic bro. they are super slow and lazy
7 Mar 2017, 19:18 PM

winter dates til 21st of march. Just sayin

It's like making "Great 2017 balance patch" and saying that 2017 ends on 31 december :foreveralone: :foreveralone: so it will be patched on 31 december :foreveralone:
7 Mar 2017, 19:21 PM

It's like making "Great 2017 balance patch" and saying that 2017 ends on 31 december :foreveralone: :foreveralone: so it will be patched on 31 december :foreveralone:

It´s called procrastination, sunshine :snfPeter:
7 Mar 2017, 19:26 PM

Relic will be closed at 31st of December :snfPeter:
7 Mar 2017, 21:52 PM

It's still winter in Canada.
7 Mar 2017, 22:24 PM

It's still winter in Canada.

It's always winter in Canada, and Russia, and Siberia, and Antarctica.

It's like saying that it's sunny in Florida, it's always sunny and hot in Florida, it's fucking Florida I mean cmon seriously, Miami Beach, hot girls in bikinis 24/7, seriously.

That's where I wanna die lol.

There or heroically fall in battle, one of the 2 suits me just fine.
8 Mar 2017, 04:15 AM

My country thailand enter the summer since March
8 Mar 2017, 11:18 AM

My country thailand enter the summer since March

yup and i though we going to get it in the end of december Kappa
8 Mar 2017, 18:06 PM

Winter balance patch is winter balance patch. Just not this winter.
8 Mar 2017, 21:50 PM

The year is 40,750. The Imperium of Man has barely managed to hold its ground amid a wartorn galaxy. The Tyranid threat inches ever closer to consuming all things, and the menace of the orks is as prevalent as ever. Even the Eldar have retreated to their most heavily fortified abodes, taking on a defensive posture as a last resort.

Meanwhile, on Terra, as the God-Emperor's throne is fortified in every imaginable way by the Adeptus Mechanicus, the ongoing development of Company of Heroes 2 continues, with a fix for the most grievous of issues and imbalances finally looming on the horizon.

May the God-Emperor guide the hands of the Relicus Incompetentus.
8 Mar 2017, 22:20 PM

That's where I wanna die lol.

No, no you dont.
That fucking place is more expensive than Vegas.
$25 USD plus tip for ONE RUM AND COKE, not to mention the attitude of the people there is disgusting.

Back on topic, I don't think they specified WHICH YEAR. Meaning it could be this year, or next year.
Plus, winter on the southern side of the globe is coming, could be Australian Winter?
9 Mar 2017, 07:27 AM

No, no you dont.
That fucking place is more expensive than Vegas.
$25 USD plus tip for ONE RUM AND COKE, not to mention the attitude of the people there is disgusting.

Back on topic, I don't think they specified WHICH YEAR. Meaning it could be this year, or next year.
Plus, winter on the southern side of the globe is coming, could be Australian Winter?

Eh, I hate people anyhow.

But hot girls in bikinis are still hot girls in bikinis.

Plus Relic is from Canada, and miragefla is also from there, and it's always Winter there so you have your answer about the name and when it's coming out.

I will spit out my coffe one day if I see it gets released after Dawn of War 3 tho.
9 Mar 2017, 08:09 AM

Eh, I hate people anyhow.

But hot girls in bikinis are still hot girls in bikinis.

Plus Relic is from Canada, and miragefla is also from there, and it's always Winter there so you have your answer about the name and when it's coming out.

I will spit out my coffe one day if I see it gets released after Dawn of War 3 tho.

Just go to bali, place is cheap as shit
9 Mar 2017, 11:34 AM

Just go to bali, place is cheap as shit

This place: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali ?

I'd rather go to Hawaii but I can't afford it.

Seems to have strange Asian culture to me but if it has sunny beaches and hot girls in bikinis I'm game.
9 Mar 2017, 15:10 PM

This place: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali ?

I'd rather go to Hawaii but I can't afford it.

Seems to have strange Asian culture to me but if it has sunny beaches and hot girls in bikinis I'm game.

It has sunny beaches and girls in bikinis. But since you are American, it would be way easier to just go to Hawaii! Saves you time, money and gives about the same experience. Bali is nice though! I want to go to Hawaii too :(
9 Mar 2017, 15:36 PM

winter dates till 21st of march. Just sayin

As far as i remember,winter start from 1 december and ends on 28-29 february(calendaristic).Lelic logic about winter is still different than others,like their balance patches
9 Mar 2017, 15:43 PM

As far as i remember,winter start from 1 december and ends on 28-29 february(calendaristic).Lelic logic about winter is still different than others,like their balance patches

No, it start with the midwinter (20-21 dec) and ends wit the spring equinox (20-21 march)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★