Login

russian armor

Can we please limit the blizzard?

29 Jul 2013, 22:11 PM

CoH is not full of randomness. The only thing random is the fact that unit damage is dictated by an RNG.

My original point still stands.

CoH is one of the most luck dependent RTS's out there. Random full health crits on squad members, tanks going through every single critical option before dying, artillery and mortar scatter, penetration chance, etc. All RNG that the player has zero control over.

SC is one of the least luck dependent. Static damage, no accuracy, no crits, etc. Player has complete control over everything.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, but let's be honest here. ;)
30 Jul 2013, 00:47 AM

They come a bit too often. There's one every 5 minutes, roughly. It should be every 7-8 minutes, and less and less frequent as the game goes. Also, idle units just right near a fire or cover could auto-move towards it. Only when they're idle. But it's annoying when you put them in yellow cover, one idiot goes out into the open for some reason, and suddendly the whole squad's cold meter starts to drop.

On the other hand, I am always somewhat amused when the announcer chews you up on your lack of awareness. Especially the utterly deadpan Soviet one who notes that they can't die under enemy fire if they drop cold dead.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★