Login

russian armor

OKW Volksgrenadier Ingame Store Bug ?

25 Jan 2017, 21:26 PM

Hi Coh2 Community,
I'm total new to this forum so please tell me if this is posted in the wrong section (pretty confused by the different sections of the forum).

So today i looked for intel bulletin's for the OKW in the ingame store and saw, that you can still buy one which improves the Panzerschreck penetration for the Volksgrenadiers. As far as I know they can't buy Panzerschrecks anymore, so isn't it quite stupid to sell this intel anymore (or a bug) ?
Yeah they can still pick up panzerschrecks from the battlefield but i know of no other intel bulletin which boosts a weapon for the possibility to pick it up in the fight.

Also i wanted to ask, why there is an intel bulletin for the leFH for the Ostheer but not for the OKW ? They are exactly the same weapon so shouldn't it affect both ? Please correct me if i'm wrong but it's only marked as Ostheer intel bulletin so i'm a bit confused.

I linked a screenshot (steam, my profile. found no other way)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052574942/screenshot/94974552811366741
25 Jan 2017, 21:39 PM

Like Relic cares about incorrect bulletins... :romeoMug:
25 Jan 2017, 21:39 PM

And in advance: the 30 mun AT Ability for the Volksgrenadiers is Panzerfaust and not Panzerschreck.
25 Jan 2017, 21:41 PM

Like Relic cares about incorrect bulletins... :romeoMug:

well ... you have a point but ... damn this is one of many little things which are a bit annonying and shouldn't be that unnormal to fix for an online game which focusses on PvP
25 Jan 2017, 21:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2017, 21:41 PMFluffy

well ... you have a point but ... damn this is one of many little things which are a bit annonying and shouldn't be that unnormal to fix for an online game which focusses on PvP

You can add that to voice syaing that rocet arty is avaible after T3, or that AI mines were planted when you put teller etc etc etc etc.... :D
25 Jan 2017, 21:59 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Also, it can be wrong desctiption. I mean, mistake in RelicCoH2.English.ucs file.
About LeFH and bulletins for it. Bulletins in CoH 2 separated in 3 groups:
1. USSR and Ostheer
2. USA and OKW
3. British
Because of that there is no bulletins for Allies (For M5 as example) or for Axis (LeFH, Pak 43, Panther and etc.)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★